+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

PNP719

Aug 14, 2017
What is CIC doing from last few weeks ?
I am running on 21 month . Sept 20 , still security not started , called yesterday ... doing background verification from feb 27, almost 3 month not a single moment on my file .
When asked about how long will it take more , no answer ... saying your app is in process so it doesn’t have Brog forward day too .
Are they really serious about us ?
Hope to see ppr next week .
What does it mean: "security is not started, but background check verification from Feb 27"? what's the difference between security and BG verification?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
What is CIC doing from last few weeks ?
I am running on 21 month . Sept 20 , still security not started , called yesterday ... doing background verification from feb 27, almost 3 month not a single moment on my file .
When asked about how long will it take more , no answer ... saying your app is in process so it doesn’t have Brog forward day too .
Are they really serious about us ?
Hope to see ppr next week .
Did you and your family member previously visited to any countries other than Canada?

mikybuddy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
What does it mean: "security is not started, but background check verification from Feb 27"? what's the difference between security and BG verification?
i got the same response from them when i called last week. it seemd like it is a totally two different procedures. I heard that the back ground is conducted through CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service). So if background is taking longer than expected, it probably because the CSIS didnt complete their part.

Blackhorse

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Those inland applicants who passed 18 months, It is better to talk to your MP and let them know about the delay in the application.
I'm Nov 2016 applicant and going to see my MP next week

Reactions: MarsiaMS

INeedAPR

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-30-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
I called CIC agent. Not much useful info been told. Just said the same things which have been told three weeks ago.
"Your application is still under final review. Officer has not made the decision yet....."
"You will get ppr soon once the officer made the decision"
What are they doing?? Cannot make a decision within 3 weeks as all passed and done???
I really don't understand the way they are doing...

Cs92

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I called CIC agent. Not much useful info been told. Just said the same things which have been told three weeks ago.
"Your application is still under final review. Officer has not made the decision yet....."
"You will get ppr soon once the officer made the decision"
What are they doing?? Cannot make a decision within 3 weeks as all passed and done???
I really don't understand the way they are doing...
They told me the samething today again. Everything is passed just waiting for final review.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Those inland applicants who passed 18 months, It is better to talk to your MP and let them know about the delay in the application.
I'm Nov 2016 applicant and going to see my MP next week
At least they can know the situation.