+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
what if dependents live in different country and need to send passport to another visa office? Does PPR mail contain multiple VO address?
Hmm, good point. not sure about that, i’m in land applicant and both my wife and dependent is with me here in canada so I don’t have that situation

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
What do you guys mean that we should receive seperate mail for PPR for dependants? I don’t think so. I receive my passport request and clearly states there for you and dependants, i dont think there would be a separate email

“If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member”

Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications”
Well i think they already asked for passport of everyone. So i think ur email should have attachments for all the family members that u need to send with passport. If u got attachment for everyone then u should send passport of everyone but if u got attachment just for urself then should call cic.

AC.R

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
RPRF Generic email 12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
any Oct applicant still waiting for ppr?

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Hello
I called cic and automated message says " we are reveiwing if u meet eligibility criteria. Additional documents u provided are being reveiwed. Ur medical results were successful. U dont need an interview and fingerprints".
Where do u think guys my application is at which stage? And how long after that ?

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I'm BC applicant applied in oct 2016,
AOR on 10th Jan 2017
Rprf and additional documents in last of feb 2017
I did upfront in march 2017

And then my background check went in progress and still in progress. Last month I called cic asking about medicals which is under review from dec 19 and still under review.

Yesterday I called cic again and enquired about my background, the agent said

Eligibility passed
Criminality check still under review
Medical under review
Security not started

I don't know what's going on with my application and why criminality is still under process

Do any one have same situation.