+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Could you plz share your complete timeline
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 31, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 12, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 13, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. February 23, 2018 (today) I got my BGIP & PPR,
Hope that helps?

AC.R

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
RPRF Generic email 12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 31, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 12, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 13, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. February 23, 2018 (today) I got my BGIP & PPR,
Hope that helps?
One more question. Did you do upfront medical or recieved medical request

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Zuuuup people!
It is a beautiful cold day in Canada! I got BGIP & PPR today!
October 31st 2016 applicant inland. Best of lucks for those who are still waiting, I know the waiting is a bitch, but hang in there!
I have a bit of a question here to those who have already sent the passport and got it back: Did you have issues sending the Annex A? I am asking because I was sent the e-mail for PPR but no attachment for Annex A, instead it was pasted. I have no option to edit it, so I am assuming we just printing as it is with the whole e-mail? and do we fill it handwritten?
Thank you for your help people!

Syed3057

Oct 12, 2017
Zuuuup people!
October 31st 2016 applicant inland. Best of lucks for those who are still waiting, I know the waiting is a bitch, but hang in there!
I have a bit of a question here to those who have already sent the passport and got it back: Did you have issues sending the Annex A? I am asking because I was sent the e-mail for PPR but no attachment for Annex A, instead it was pasted. I have no option to edit it, so I am assuming we just printing as it is with the whole e-mail? and do we fill it handwritten?
congrats bud !! what is your noc code? i am still waiting for mine i am oct13 applicant

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, a lot of people are stressing way to much.
Still, some of us are waiting to go to our home country to visit our family after 2 years of not seeing them, and can't make any plans because we have to wait for PPR, and add 2 months to that for waiting for the PR card. We also want to buy a new vehicle. These things are on hold until our application is done...
And also want to change job for a better career and future.sumthinh that we love to do.

Reactions: yelenah

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
hello guys, i recieved my ppr today but i didnt get any information about my wife and kidi the email. so should i send my passport or call cic first.
They are sending wifes ppr a week later. Thats what happend with my brther. I thinm u should send ur passport nd wait fr week othrwse call them then.

eric786110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Zuuuup people!
Yes u need that to me hand written its all fine if u dont print the complete email all u need is table (chart) that at the end of the email

lw03070

Jan 8, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Passport Req..
13-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2018
LANDED..........
05-04-2018
CIC on fire..PPR rain for Sept to Nov applicants..something has happened..may be they have allocated more staff or whatever..
The surprising thing for me is that people getting BGIP and PPR at the same day !!
Let’s hope we are all the next one to get our ppr!

agentsmith

Feb 1, 2018
NOC codes are subject to economical needs of a country, and that's ok. The classification system makes sense.
What is not ok is when officers are not working on applications that we all paid fair amount of money for in orderly fashion. Why would an engineer get pr sooner only because his NOC code is stronger? How does him getting his pr sooner help the Canadian economy?
Stop acting like a kid, you will get it on time.

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
They are sending wifes ppr a week later. Thats what happend with my brther. I thinm u should send ur passport nd wait fr week othrwse call them then.

What do you guys mean that we should receive seperate mail for PPR for dependants? I don’t think so. I receive my passport request and clearly states there for you and dependants, i dont think there would be a separate email

“If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member”

Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications”

PolarBear78

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO/CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
11-09-2017 (upfront)
Passport Req..
13-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2018
What do you guys mean that we should receive seperate mail for PPR for dependants? I don’t think so. I receive my passport request and clearly states there for you and dependants, i dont think there would be a separate email

“If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member”

Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications”
what if dependents live in different country and need to send passport to another visa office? Does PPR mail contain multiple VO address?