Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Then you will have to inform CIC about your charge. They will stop processing your application until you have a decision on your trial.
Called CIC and the agent said,
You don't have to inform. We will get all the details when we do security check!
Thanks

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Inform them ? consult a lawyer

Reactions: rahman2

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Called CIC and the agent said,
You don't have to inform. We will get all the details when we do security check!
Thanks
I would still update them on the webform so they will attach the note on your application. Meanwhile you should find the best lawyer in the city and have your charges dropped to a lesser charge

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
I strongly advise that you see consultant .You not charge for now .Hopefully you won't .But consult a lawyer

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Don't inform nothing see a lawyer and then take step .Since you not charge yet .You might be lucky .After medical they check security .I thought that's done before they even give you to do medical

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Don't inform nothing see a lawyer and then take step .Since you not charge yet .You might be lucky .After medical they check security .I thought that's done before they even give you to do medical
They do security after medical. Its the very last step before they issue PPR. The document checks are done before MR and security is done after MR.

Cs92

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Anyone have any idea, what happens with PR application when someone charges with dangerous driving in Canada under criminal code(drug/alcohol was not involved)?
They are still processing the file and called for medical recently.
Just wondering what will happen finally?

Regards,
You need to get yourself a good lawyer for your criminal charges. I am 100% positive you can get away with the criminal charges and they will just convert it to regular ticket like careless driving or some shit dont just plead guilty to it, fight it. i know one of my friend was charged with same thing and it was later converted to traffic violation with some demerit points. Goodluck

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
You need to get yourself a good lawyer for your criminal charges. I am 100% positive you can get away with the criminal charges and they will just convert it to regular ticket like careless driving or some shit dont just plead guilty to it, fight it. i know one of my friend was charged with same thing and it was later converted to traffic violation with some demerit points. Goodluck
Thank you.
I will fight. It was an unfortunate accident. 15 seconds of inattention changed my life :(
I hired a lawyer in Calgary but I am not sure he is the best or not :( as I don't have any data to measure :(
He handled similar one case before and the result was under traffic act that's why I hired him.
Do you know which city/province your friend was charged?

Regards,

Cs92

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Thank you.
I will fight. It was an unfortunate accident. 15 seconds of inattention changed my life :(
I hired a lawyer in Calgary but I am not sure he is the best or not :( as I don't have any data to measure :(
He handled similar one case before and the result was under traffic act that's why I hired him.
Do you know which city/province your friend was charged?

Regards,
He was in Saskatchewan.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
guys I need HELP !!
I am 22 Sept 2016 applicant and I did upfront medical on February 5, 2017 so I didn't get MR

My medical exam is expired on February 6, 2018 . Today my CIC online account changed from "Medical Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

Will IRCC extend my ME or I need to re-do ME again ??

PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

lovecanada001

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
guys I need HELP !!
I am 22 Sept 2016 applicant and I did upfront medical on February 5, 2018 so I didn't get MR

My medical exam is expired on February 6, 2018 . Today my CIC online account changed from "Medical Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

Will IRCC extend my ME or I need to re-do ME again ??

PLEASE HELP
No, you don't need it again.
But what's your status coming on ECAS?

Its2018

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Im wondering if the background In progress will show in ECAS? I dont have access to mycic since I have a representative.