vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone whos done upfront medical..please help. I did my upfront back on 20th Dec and still not shows received status. I verified with clinic and they have confirmed its submitted. I even submitted medical sheets via CSE and called IRCC as well to confirm they have uploaded to my file. Not sure whats taking so long. How long have you seen it has taken for someone with upfront from the time of submission?

Mickeyy

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi Everyone, My Timeline is Dec28 received file, AOR Feb 12, MR Jan 8th, Medical done on 13th Jan.. Actually I’m going back home to get marry in March 8th so want suggestion whether should i add my wife into file after i come back canada in april or should i just wait for my PR first and then apply spousal application. Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.Thanks

bliss_infinitum

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone whos done upfront medical..please help. I did my upfront back on 20th Dec and still not shows received status. I verified with clinic and they have confirmed its submitted. I even submitted medical sheets via CSE and called IRCC as well to confirm they have uploaded to my file. Not sure whats taking so long. How long have you seen it has taken for someone with upfront from the time of submission?
As I explained to you in an earlier post (late last year), in response to a question you asked, I did my upfront in July 2017 and my meds did not pass until November 2017. That was after I had followed up with an email directly to CIO, Sydney (they never replied the email), two CSEs, and two phone calls. A friend who did upfront told me he also had to follow up with them before his meds status was updated to “passed”. Overall (and from these experiences we’ve had), I think IRCC in some cases might be giving less attention/priority (in terms of assessing and passing meds) to people who do upfront, as opposed to people they send MRs to. Besides, the lady (call agent) I spoke with on one of the occassions I called, told me it takes some time for them to “receive” results coming from outside Canada (whatever that means). My dependents had their upfront meds outside Canada and she was particularly speaking to the fact that while IRCC had received my result at that time (September ending), they still had not seen my dependents’ results (which the hospital had already sent since August). So, if one has to go by that call agent’s words, the fact that you are applying from the US might just be the reason for this delay, because your results are coming from outside Canada. As such, I would advise you do not get too worried but stay positive. Again, be REMINDED that my upfront was in July 2017 and I only got it passed 4 months later in November. I hope this gives you a huge light of hope. Cheers.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hi Everyone, My Timeline is Dec28 received file, AOR Feb 12, MR Jan 8th, Medical done on 13th Jan.. Actually I’m going back home to get marry in March 8th so want suggestion whether should i add my wife into file after i come back canada in april or should i just wait for my PR first and then apply spousal application. Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.Thanks
It will be better if you add your spouse now , it will save your spouse time and she will get her visa earlier , else she have to wait till yo get your ppr till June or July after that atleast another one year for spousal sponsership .

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
As I explained to you in an earlier post (late last year), in response to a question you asked, I did my upfront in July 2017 and my meds did not pass until November 2017. That was after I had followed up with an email directly to CIO, Sydney (they never replied the email), two CSEs, and two phone calls. A friend who did upfront told me he also had to follow up with them before his meds status was updated to “passed”. Overall (and from these experiences we’ve had), I think IRCC in some cases might be giving less attention/priority (in terms of assessing and passing meds) to people who do upfront, as opposed to people they send MRs to. Besides, the lady (call agent) I spoke with on one of the occassions I called, told me it takes some time for them to “receive” results coming from outside Canada (whatever that means). My dependents had their upfront meds outside Canada and she was particularly speaking to the fact that while IRCC had received my result at that time (September ending), they still had not seen my dependents’ results (which the hospital had already sent since August). So, if one has to go by that call agent’s words, the fact that you are applying from the US might just be the reason for this delay, because your results are coming from outside Canada. As such, I would advise you do not get too worried but stay positive. Again, be REMINDED that my upfront was in July 2017 and I only got it passed 4 months later in November. I hope this gives you a huge light of hope. Cheers.
Thanks for lifting my morale. I do follow what you are saying. I usually dont get apprehensive about such things and but this long waiting and high stakes have taken toll on my patience. Plus the fact that both me and my wife received B grading makes me nervous. But i guess your are right. Just wait and stop asking its not helping but making me paranoid.

Mickeyy

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
It will be better if you add your spouse now , it will save your spouse time and she will get her visa earlier , else she have to wait till yo get your ppr till June or July after that atleast another one year for spousal sponsership .
Thanks mate.Another issue is that i’ve changed my job and swiched from category B to C but didn’t update neither to Cic nor Ainp. Will they ask me to update my job profile if i add my spouse right now and whether it will make difficult for me get through application in future ??

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Thanks mate.Another issue is that i’ve changed my job and swiched from category B to C but didn’t update neither to Cic nor Ainp. Will they ask me to update my job profile if i add my spouse right now and whether it will make difficult for me get through application in future ??
I have also changed my job after nomination and AOR and I switched from c to b . It really doesn’t matter .

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
How many days it take to change medical review to medical passed? I did on 13 jan.

mikybuddy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Hello Everyone: Update on my Inland PNP Timeline

Received: November 18 2016
Processing started: Jan 18 2017
Medical Request: Jan 8th 2018
Medical Examination: Jan 15th 2018
Medical Passed: Jan 22th 2018

Hope this timeline gives you an insight to yours.

chrisplyn

Jan 9, 2018
Nov 17 2016 applications, AOR on Jan 18 2017, add wife on Sept 2017, background check starts on Sept 2017, still no medical request...

maksim2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hello Everyone: Update on my Inland PNP Timeline

Received: November 18 2016
Processing started: Jan 18 2017
Medical Request: Jan 8th 2018
Medical Examination: Jan 15th 2018
Medical Passed: Jan 22th 2018

Hope this timeline gives you an insight to yours.
I have same timeline but they still reviewing my medical results.

aliwa_usa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
I have a question here!
I am Nov, 2016 Applicant! AINP inland!
AOR Jan, 2017
Medical Request, Dec 18th, 2017
Medical passed, Jan 15th, 2018.
In my GCMS it says security and everything else is due Jan 24th 2018!
Can anyone tell me what that means ?
Thanks.

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Hello i have same timeline
did you receive any email from cic that you have change on your account or you checked it by log in?