+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

aredhat

May 26, 2016
Thanks for sharing. Can you share with me the list of documents you submitted for your wife? Did you use webform or how did you go about it?

Thanks.
Below was the answer i got back from CIC agent when asked about adding spouse. Gather all the documents and send the package to Sydney, NS, they might request other docs while processing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia:

and

• The add-on request including:
    • your name,
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • your file number,
    • a letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.

You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

lakho84

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
waiting
Waw that’s late?
Some people are waiting for their MR since last 7-10 months. So it is hard to say when we will receive our MR as we just passed 6 month NDVO deadline.

dsakura

Dec 23, 2017
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2017
Med's Done....
02-02-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2018
LANDED..........
18-05-2018
SINP inland.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 12, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 9, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 9, 2017.
  4. RPRF requested April 4, 2017.
Wish MR will be sent in January.

Cs92

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
i am Sept applicant , i called CIC yesterday, they told me to call back again in March if i didn't hear anything back till march
Dont worry you will get your MR Soon call centre people dont have access to much thats why they tell us to call back sometimes it takes longer to receive MR but then they get their DM and PPR within weeks while others receive MR early but their DM and PPR is delayed. Just have some faith.

Reactions: ZAJAMIL

thakoreankitchef

Apr 20, 2017
Pr through SINP

File received by CIO Sydney nova Scotia: nov 14 2016

AOR: jan 30

Application started to get processed: jan 31st 2017

Additional document requested : mar 14

Still waiting for MR.. is there anyone who can help me understand how long it might take to get MR?

Reactions: mannat anand

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Below was the answer i got back from CIC agent when asked about adding spouse. Gather all the documents and send the package to Sydney, NS, they might request other docs while processing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia:

and

• The add-on request including:
    • your name,
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • your file number,
    • a letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.

You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.
In which stage you trying to add your spouse. ...file in cic or local visa office