+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

olavinho

Dec 20, 2017
Hey guys.
We are inland applicants.
My wife had a baby during the immigration process.
The baby has got Canadian citizenship, as she was born in Canada.
How do I advise CIC know about the baby's birth? Should I do that? Can it change my application waiting time?
Thanks

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hey guys.
We are inland applicants.
My wife had a baby during the immigration process.
The baby has got Canadian citizenship, as she was born in Canada.
How do I advise CIC know about the baby's birth? Should I do that? Can it change my application waiting time?
Thanks
you need to submit webform stating adding family member with birth certificate. this does not effect your waiting time.

Reactions: Drigobrazil

rezmal

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Were you able to get an open work permit at the border? I was made to understand you can only get a closed work permit at the border. How true is that?
You can get any permit at the border, choose the one that is less busy. It took less than an hour. Make sure that your status is valid before leaving Canada. Implied status doesn't count at the border... Just google flagpole, you see a lot of infi

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
I am sept 20 inland applicant, called CIC they told me that they are having background check and if i didn't heard anything from them till march, i need to call them back.
I am really worried . Is it possible to get BG check before MR?
Yup they check BG first then MR. after MR they just check if u threat Canadian security

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
After AOR. As I know They did background check till MR. if u lost something. They will ask to more documents. After MR. they just did MD. I m still waiting. My timeline is oct 24
What is MD ? so you mean I need to wait few more month for MR ??? my application is running on 16th month.

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
MD is make decision. Nop. I just day it’s passable to BG check before MR but I don’t think u ll wait more. Cuz I already saw somebody in oct got MR this week. Probably u ll get soon tho maybe tmr. Maybe beginning in jan

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
MD is make decision. Nop. I just day it’s passable to BG check before MR but I don’t think u ll wait more. Cuz I already saw somebody in oct got MR this week. Probably u ll get soon tho maybe tmr. Maybe beginning in jan
i did my upfront 8 months ago . Is that the reason i didn't get MR again. When i called CIC today, agent told me we are doing your BG and if you didn't hear back till march, call us again

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
i did my upfront 8 months ago . Is that the reason i didn't get MR again. When i called CIC today, agent told me we are doing your BG and if you didn't hear back till march, call us again
oh upfront MR. then I don’t know. Yup maybe. Cuz just 8 month u don’t need resend ur MR. what’s ur cic web show?

Reactions: newmpnp2016

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I think CIC is doing security check. You're in last stage before PPR
May be . When i called them few month ago, they told me everything is fine , and they don't know when will it be ready for final review, but when i called them today, they said they are doing BG check