+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my portal again and it was changed from "Your Action is Required" to "Application updated" then nothing was changed inside. When i accessed my account again, it was changed back to "Your action is required"... Im confused.. do you guys think this would be part of that "ghost update"?

I have heard it is kind of ghost update!

mikybuddy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
I have heard it is kind of ghost update!
I am hopeful! but then im worried coz all of other "ghost updates" were set back to "submitted". Im worried since mine was changed back to "your action is required" (which was my status before this ghost update", they might ask for more stuff again! fingers crossed! :)

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Hello everyone!

So, I got my GCMS note today and I found out that:

1) My security check has not started yet even though the due date was back in January 2018.
2) My file was moved from Sydney --> Vancouver --> Winnipeg IRCC (May 2018) for workload redistribution purpose

Other than that, nothing notable was recorded...
Nov 2016 and still waiting.

I am 18 November 2016
How did you contact your Winnipeg ircc?
My file was transferred to Edmonton ircc on may 14 2018 still waiting for pr .....

mikybuddy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
I am 18 November 2016
How did you contact your Winnipeg ircc?
My file was transferred to Edmonton ircc on may 14 2018 still waiting for pr .....
I didnt contact the Winnipeg IRCC, they contacted me first with requested information. I would suggest calling the CIC call centre and ask them (Edmonton office) to send an email to remind them of your file. I got a response on the same day.

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
I am hopeful! but then im worried coz all of other "ghost updates" were set back to "submitted". Im worried since mine was changed back to "your action is required" (which was my status before this ghost update", they might ask for more stuff again! fingers crossed! :)
Same thing happened to profile too and my medical changed from passed to do not need medical 18 November 2016 applicant

Reactions: mikybuddy

racabu

Oct 26, 2016
Sao Paulo, SP - Brazil
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo - BR
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
IELTS Request
sent with original package
File Transfer...
Not Informed
Med's Request
23-06-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
16-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
TBD

antonpa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
25-11-2017
Passport Req..
30-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2019
Well, I see no big problem here really - a lot of countries do the exact same thing. I don't understand why the author of the article thinks it will "alienating those who have come to call Canada home". After newcomers are granted citizenship it will apply to their children as well.

Kulwinder123

Jul 12, 2018
Hey there i emailed to prime minister on 12 july 2018... now they replied....

2018-01000967

Dear Kulwinder Kaur:

The Office of the Prime Minister has kindly forwarded to the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, a copy of your email of July 12, 2018, regarding your application for permanent residence under the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is also in receipt of your emails addressed to Minister Hussen, on the same topic. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

I appreciate you sharing the circumstances which prompted you to write.

IRCC records confirm that your application is currently being processed at the IRCC office in Edmonton. Please be assured that you will be contacted should additional information be required, and once the application has been completed.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

G. Holmes

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Hey there i emailed to prime minister on 12 july 2018... now they replied....

2018-01000967

Dear Kulwinder Kaur:

The Office of the Prime Minister has kindly forwarded to the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, a copy of your email of July 12, 2018, regarding your application for permanent residence under the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is also in receipt of your emails addressed to Minister Hussen, on the same topic. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

I appreciate you sharing the circumstances which prompted you to write.

IRCC records confirm that your application is currently being processed at the IRCC office in Edmonton. Please be assured that you will be contacted should additional information be required, and once the application has been completed.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

G. Holmes

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.
hi kulwinder
could you tell me what is email address of PM thanks and my file is also in edmonton visa office for additional verification i am 18 November 2016 ainp applicant

Kulwinder123

Jul 12, 2018
hi kulwinder
could you tell me what is email address of PM thanks and my file is also in edmonton visa office for additional verification i am 18 November 2016 ainp applicant
I did email to pm nd he gonna forward my email to ircc minister ahmed hussen.... after that i emailed to ahmed hussen nd then ircc replied to me...... like that......