PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nah I never did ? But you know anything about security verification?? What it is ?
Hi Kaapoor, are you PNP from Alberta? Is that why Edmonton is the office your file was transferred to? Or is that the office all additional verifications are being sent to?

From what I have heard (but this is all hear say), additional verifications can be for military service or government positions held (HIRV screening), or sometimes additional screening on companies or organizations you worked for or were involved with (for possible fraud etc.) or just extensive travel history to countries who are unstable or part of drug syndicates.

pavannalla

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi Kaapoor, are you PNP from Alberta? Is that why Edmonton is the office your file was transferred to? Or is that the office all additional verifications are being sent to?

From what I have heard (but this is all hear say), additional verifications can be for military service or government positions held (HIRV screening), or sometimes additional screening on companies or organizations you worked for or were involved with (for possible fraud etc.) or just extensive travel history to countries who are unstable or part of drug syndicates.
i dont think so non of these match to my profile and am the only immigrant where i work but my file sent for additional verification

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
i dont think so non of these match to my profile and am the only immigrant where i work but my file sent for additional verification
Then maybe your file was just chosen randomly for extra verification to uphold the integrity of the system.

Kaapoor

Jun 21, 2018

My file still at Nova Scotia.everything else is completed and valid .they said they don’t need any documents . It’s not additional verification . It says security verifications have not been initiated . (In mp inquiry ) .

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
I just got reply from cic in MP inquiry ! It says security verifications have not initiated . Anybody knows what do they check in security verification and what is the time frame ? Dec 2 inland applicant .already over 19 months! Please reply !
Exact same situation. Only difference is, mine will be 21 months next week.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
My file still at Nova Scotia.everything else is completed and valid .they said they don’t need any documents . It’s not additional verification . It says security verifications have not been initiated . (In mp inquiry ) .
If you don’t mind can you say your nationality please?