Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-30-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
on same page, sent on 4th june- return tracker not activated yet ! let be a little more patient - i saw a day before yesterday that someone sent his or her passport on may 22 and the return tracker is still not active.... we need to wait for this one too
Does this mean tracker not being activated?
I am wondering if I documented the correct tracking number...
Track Results
Unfortunately, the number you entered is not in our tracking system.

You entered a valid number, but we are not able to show the tracking information for one of the following reasons:

• The item is in transit, but we haven't yet received it from the sender
  • The item is coming from another country and is not in Canada yet. Track it on the postal website of the originating country first.
  • The item was shipped more than a year ago
  • The sender chose a service that doesn't include tracking
Please note that this is the most up-to-date information available in our system. Our customer service representatives have access to the same information presented here. If a tracking number is not in our system, our customer service representatives are not able to provide any further details.

chhaya12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
calgary
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-06-2017 and 10-04-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15 -01-2018
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
awaited
Does this mean tracker not being activated?
I am wondering if I documented the correct tracking number...
Track Results
Unfortunately, the number you entered is not in our tracking system.

You entered a valid number, but we are not able to show the tracking information for one of the following reasons:

• The item is in transit, but we haven't yet received it from the sender
  • The item is coming from another country and is not in Canada yet. Track it on the postal website of the originating country first.
  • The item was shipped more than a year ago
  • The sender chose a service that doesn't include tracking
Please note that this is the most up-to-date information available in our system. Our customer service representatives have access to the same information presented here. If a tracking number is not in our system, our customer service representatives are not able to provide any further details.
yes it means the tracker is not activated yet ! i am getting the same info when i put my tracking number. it does say in your track results that you entered a valid number. so it should be ok ! also - did u keep one sticky tracking number with your self that is placed on the return envelope ? its just for reference- so that you dont put a wrong tracking number when entering on canada post website

Reactions: INeedAPR

INeedAPR

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-30-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
yes it means the tracker is not activated yet ! i am getting the same info when i put my tracking number. it does say in your track results that you entered a valid number. so it should be ok ! also - did u keep one sticky tracking number with your self that is placed on the return envelope ? its just for reference- so that you dont put a wrong tracking number when entering on canada post website
Thanks! I did take a photo of returning envelope.
Just the tracking page really confused me and made me uncertain if the Canada post's staff proceeded properly.
Because if I entered any invalid random number but the same digits, it always directed me to the same page. (e.g. PG123456789CA)
Seems the validation only checks the digits of tracking number, it will always show it's a valid number.

Last edited:

chhaya12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
calgary
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15 -01-2018
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
awaited
Just the tracking page really confused me and made me uncertain if the Canada post's staff proceeded properly.
Because if I entered any invalid random number but the same digits, it always directed me to the same page. (e.g. PG123456789CA)
Seems the validation only checks the digits of tracking number, it will always show it's a valid number.
i am hopeful that we will soon see the tracking number being updated on the Canada post website. lets wait for few more days

chhaya12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
calgary
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15 -01-2018
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
awaited
when did you send your passport ?

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
Same here passport received by cic on June 8 , even not approved yet , waiting for return- tracker to be activate .
I sent my passport on June 7th and received by CIC on 8th, counterfoil generated on June 10th. Cic account updated to approved.
However I forgot to snap or write down the tracking number of my return envelope. I believe I'm getting it latest Friday.

Reactions: INeedAPR

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I sent my passport on June 7th and received by CIC on 8th, counterfoil generated on June 10th. Cic account updated to approved.
However I forgot to snap or write down the tracking number of my return envelope. I believe I'm getting it latest Friday.
Congratulations... lucky you .
May be I will get updated tomorrow

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
Can u pls explain whats counterfoil? Im in exact same boat tho
Counterfoil is the Visa printed on your passport and you can see the validity/expiration as well.

Has your return envelope tracker activated?

INeedAPR

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-30-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
The tracker isn’t activated yet, but it says counterfoil and dates everything in the account. The status also says application is approved
Where did you see these information regarding counterfoil, date and approved status?
MyCIC(GC Key) account or ecas?
MyCic(GC Key) status is "Submitted".
Ecas is still "decision made".
Thanks!