Upfront Medical, passed OCT, 12
BG, N/A

#Based on the latest trend, I am expecting the following;

BG, IP med. of February.
BG, N/A end of March.
DM, med. of April.
PPR, med of May.

Concerns ;
My son (12 months old) haven't been listed as dependant in my cic. Also, I haven't seen any related information in GCMS notes. despite the fact that I had sent Ontario birth certificate to CIC.

My wife and I on OWP which is going to expire in June, 2018. If PPR stage has exceeded my expectations let's say July.., do you think I can land with implied status ?
I'm eligible to extend both Work permit for 1000 times, but I'm wishing to avoid dealing with CIC anymore.. I am just tired as you too.

Please share your thoughts . Thanks.
You will get your dm or ppr on June

Reactions: Meow20

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hi folks,
Here's my timeline,

Inland.
Application received, NOV 16
AOR, FEB 6
BG, N/A

BG, IP med. of February.
BG, N/A end of March.
DM, med. of April.
PPR, med of May.

Concerns ;
My son (12 months old) haven't been listed as dependant in my cic. Also, I haven't seen any related information in GCMS notes. despite the fact that I had sent Ontario birth certificate to CIC.

My wife and I on OWP which is going to expire in June, 2018. If PPR stage has exceeded my expectations let's say July.., do you think I can land with implied status ?
I'm eligible to extend both Work permit for 1000 times, but I'm wishing to avoid dealing with CIC anymore.. I am just tired as you too.

According to recent pattern, you will get dm by May.

Last edited:

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Thanks.

That means I should extend my WP one more time.
I am sept inland applicant , I called cic last week , they told me to call back again in 1st week of April, if I didn’t hear anything back from them till end of March. So you are November , add two months it will be May or June 1st week .
You shouldn’t just wait till May.

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
I am sept inland applicant , I called cic last week , they told me to call back again in 1st week of April, if I didn’t hear anything back from them till end of March. So you are November , add two months it will be May or June 1st week .
Sure I will call before may.

But, I am trying to match your timeline ..
What is your BG status ? NA ? Do you think you have missed to notice IP status ? I know the BG IP takes around 2 to 4 weeks maximum. And it will go back to NA. And then DM in your CAS.
You are 2 month ahead of me , if your medical has passed then it's really strange why you BG haven't changed to IP in one point.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Sure I will call before may.

But, I am trying to match your timeline ..
What is your BG status ? NA ? Do you think you have missed to notice IP status ? I know the BG IP takes around 2 to 4 weeks maximum. And it will go back to NA. And then DM in your CAS.
You are 2 month ahead of me , if your medical has passed then it's really strange why you BG haven't changed to IP in one point.
Ya i haven’t noticed it . It is NA since it changed into NA from first time . But they told they are doing BG

Reactions: Nasa2n2

ishp

Sep 27, 2016

hello
application submited :13 october 16
aor received 3 jan 2017
ask for fee landind fee(rprf) 21 feb 2017
add spouse :14sep 2017
after that nothing not even ask for medical .15 month gone ....
hello
application submitted 9 dec 2016
aor 8 feb 2017
add spouse 10 dec 2017
got my medical request 8 dec 2018 but my wife didn't

rezmal

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hi all,
Is 18 mos processing time applicable to us I. The queue or new applications?

Here is my timeline:

Received Nov 21
AOR Jan 15
RPRF, CV March 25
Upfront medical passed June 25
BG still NA

Called CIC in Nov, she said expect it to be done by March!

Any clue helps alot! Thanks

Adnansaab

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi any one have idea about medical yesterday my wife was appeared for medical in Lahore IMO they take tests and X-ray after they said we need sputum tests and report available after 2 months plz help me if any one have experience what we do know thanks All

Tricia2732

Nov 1, 2017
Hi folks,
Here's my timeline,

Inland.
Application received, NOV 16
AOR, FEB 6
BG, N/A

BG, IP med. of February.
BG, N/A end of March.
DM, med. of April.
PPR, med of May.

Concerns ;

My son is 6 months old born in Canada. I filled out a webform and uploaded his birth certificate in order to inform cic of his birth. They responded saying that they have received documents but nothing further. I guess because he's a Canadian they don't need to do anything. He doesn't need to be added to get permanent residence.

Reactions: Nasa2n2

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
My son is 6 months old born in Canada. I filled out a webform and uploaded his birth certificate in order to inform cic of his birth. They responded saying that they have received documents but nothing further. I guess because he's a Canadian they don't need to do anything. He doesn't need to be added to get permanent residence.
Thanks.
True, they are citizens.
But they still count as dependant -- financially and that would impact the PNP application which is the root of this PR application. I would suggest to print out the webform acknowledgment for the landing interview.

Reactions: Tricia2732

elven_rider07

Sep 26, 2016
I applied for inland spouse sponsorship and my application was received October 2016. I did the medical upfront and it states passed on CIC, my account. As per your call with CIC, does this mean that it is expected to be finalized by end of April?

I thought CIC stated that most 2016 applications would have been finalized by Dec 2017.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I applied for inland spouse sponsorship and my application was received October 2016. I did the medical upfront and it states passed on CIC, my account. As per your call with CIC, does this mean that it is expected to be finalized by end of April?

I thought CIC stated that most 2016 applications would have been finalized by Dec 2017.

So you are not a PNP applicant right??then in that case it should be finalized within a year