+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

Nov Applicant

Oct 4, 2015
hussy74 said:
Guys.. I need your help as I am in trouble now.

I received an email on Monday from CPC Vegreville stating that they have refused my BOWP application because I have not received positive eligibility assessment on my PR application (Eligibility assessment: Not started). I am Nov 20 applicant and my PGWP expires on Dec 14, 2015. I wrote a letter to them stating that the requirements mentioned on CIC website needs either Positive eligibility or an AOR that was sent by CIO NS. My GCMS notes under "Outgoing" Section say that AOR was sent to me. This is also a proof that AOR was received. Further in the notes section somewhere in GCMS it says that AOR will not show on GCMS system as it was sent through bulk email.

In my initial BOWP Application, i attached the email that had my EP file number and that email did not mention anything about Acknowledgement of Receip in the subject line. There was another email that I received that said "Ack of Receipt" in the subject line but had the XEP number on it.

1. Can I use the XEP number AOR email to apply for BOWP?
2. Am I not interpreting correctly the requirements for BOWP?
3. Can any of you please share your experience on what you have done?

I contact CIC helpline and they said that let us send CPC an email and tell them that you have AOR. but I doubt they would respond to that.

I called again today and got lucky, the lady said she will send an email to CIO sydney as well and ask them to atleast provide positive eligibility assessment to my file.

I am meeting the MP tomorrow morning and then with the lawyer on thursday as I have very few days left.

It would be appreciated if you guys take the time out to help me with your advises.

Thanks

Omer
IN WHICH YEAR AND MONTH DID U APPLIED PR APPLICATION TO CIC.
If u applied your PR Last year in November, you must have medical done now.If you have medical done that means you are in process. What your ECAS Show?
If your ECAS Shows IP: They should not have reject your Bridge OWP.

I applied in Nov-2014, got AOR only in April-14, Medical done shown in ECAS on 12-May-2015, DM= 26-Aug-2015, waiting for PPR

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Nov Applicant said:
IN WHICH YEAR AND MONTH DID U APPLIED PR APPLICATION TO CIC.
If u applied your PR Last year in November, you must have medical done now.If you have medical done that means you are in process. What your ECAS Show?
If your ECAS Shows IP: They should not have reject your Bridge OWP.

I applied in Nov-2014, got AOR only in April-14, Medical done shown in ECAS on 12-May-2015, DM= 26-Aug-2015, waiting for PPR
I Applied on 20 Nov 2014. I received medical on April 25, 2015. But when I ordered my notes in Oct 2015, it says that my eligibility has not even started. My file is sitting somewhere waiting for some officer to fix the dependent issue (remove name of my canadian daughter).
I went to MP office today and met with his assistant. They guy simply said that you are taking a job from a canadian and you should simply go back as you were temporary worker here. after several such comments he asked me to sign an authorization form and told me that he generate an inquiry and see what they say. He told me to check back in 15 days.

Any kind of advice would be appreciated.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
hussy74 said:
Guys.. I need your help as I am in trouble now.

I received an email on Monday from CPC Vegreville stating that they have refused my BOWP application because I have not received positive eligibility assessment on my PR application (Eligibility assessment: Not started). I am Nov 20 applicant and my PGWP expires on Dec 14, 2015. I wrote a letter to them stating that the requirements mentioned on CIC website needs either Positive eligibility or an AOR that was sent by CIO NS. My GCMS notes under "Outgoing" Section say that AOR was sent to me. This is also a proof that AOR was received. Further in the notes section somewhere in GCMS it says that AOR will not show on GCMS system as it was sent through bulk email.

In my initial BOWP Application, i attached the email that had my EP file number and that email did not mention anything about Acknowledgement of Receip in the subject line. There was another email that I received that said "Ack of Receipt" in the subject line but had the XEP number on it.

1. Can I use the XEP number AOR email to apply for BOWP?
2. Am I not interpreting correctly the requirements for BOWP?
3. Can any of you please share your experience on what you have done?

I contact CIC helpline and they said that let us send CPC an email and tell them that you have AOR. but I doubt they would respond to that.

I called again today and got lucky, the lady said she will send an email to CIO sydney as well and ask them to atleast provide positive eligibility assessment to my file.

I am meeting the MP tomorrow morning and then with the lawyer on thursday as I have very few days left.

It would be appreciated if you guys take the time out to help me with your advises.

Thanks

Omer
Hey No need to panic, Just take your PNP and Application number of PR and go to the border, they will issue you a work permit.

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
Update from my end: 3rd Nov applicant, DM 23rd OCT, PPR 2 Nov.

Ottawa received my passport on 9th Nov and got request for my dependent to submit passport in Local cic (Home country) on 16th Nov. My wife passport received to them on 18th Nov and she got it back with PR visa stamped on 25th Nov with COPR.....and as a principle applicant i am still waiting for my stamped passport and copr ..strange ....i guess Ottawa office seems to be going through a temp work halt ..

omeranjum

Apr 14, 2015
Hello Guys / Expert Fellas,

I applied for EE and my total numbers are 355 which are quite low. I have no job offer and I want to apply for provincial nomination. I checked Calgary , AB in my EE. Please tell me complete guide for applying provincial nomination.

I shall be really thankful to you.

Regards,

s_golic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
LANDED..........
IN CANADA, Temp Working Permit
Reza2121 said:
Guys,
I am so stress full now. I am September 29 applicant.
I am IP from June 25! they asked for more documents on July 20 and ECAS changed to 6 line on October.

I have the work permit and visa valid till January 11, 2016. What should I do?1
Please help.
Hi Reza,

I am inland Aug applicant, have WP till 18 feb 2016. I am IP since May 25th and have submitted additional docs on June, July and August. I requested GCMS notes on Oct 1st and got it after 30 days. They say that my file is now in Ottawa, was in CIO Sydney, NS till 1st Oct.
I submitted online application for open work permit. You can do it too because they allow you to bridge pending application for PR. Procedure is 130 days. Paper version of application for open work permit is processed faster (!!!) so you have 2 options. Check on the website. Hopefully this will help. Be quick.

Best regards

s_golic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
LANDED..........
IN CANADA, Temp Working Permit
Reza2121 said:
Guys,
I am so stress full now. I am September 29 applicant.
I am IP from June 25! they asked for more documents on July 20 and ECAS changed to 6 line on October.

I have the work permit and visa valid till January 11, 2016. What should I do?1
Please help.

You can apply for open work permit to bridge the pending PR application.

Nov Applicant

Oct 4, 2015
hussy74 said:
I Applied on 20 Nov 2014. I received medical on April 25, 2015. But when I ordered my notes in Oct 2015, it says that my eligibility has not even started. My file is sitting somewhere waiting for some officer to fix the dependent issue (remove name of my canadian daughter).
I went to MP office today and met with his assistant. They guy simply said that you are taking a job from a canadian and you should simply go back as you were temporary worker here. after several such comments he asked me to sign an authorization form and told me that he generate an inquiry and see what they say. He told me to check back in 15 days.

Any kind of advice would be appreciated.
If you have already got the PNP, in my opinion it means eligibility passed.
Contact Your PNP office, you might get some help.

Under which category you applied PNP?
and what your ECAS Shows now?
Do u have Acknowledgement # start with EE.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Nov Applicant said:
If you have already got the PNP, in my opinion it means eligibility passed.
Contact Your PNP office, you might get some help.

Under which category you applied PNP?
and what your ECAS Shows now?
Do u have Acknowledgement # start with EE.
To answer your questions. I received AINP Nomination back in Oct 2014 and applied for PR Nov 20, 2014. Now a year later when I look at my gcms notes, it says that my Eligibility has not even been started. Maybe because my file is waiting for review by officer to resolve dependant issue. But I received medicals and submitted medicals except that of my daughter.
I applied under SRS Engineering Occupation AINP.
My Ecas shows in process with two lines. 1. We received your application..... 2. We started processing your application on April 20, 2015.
I received 3 emails in April 2015. 1st one had XEP number and did not say Ack of receipt. 2nd email was received a week later with EP number but again no mention of Ack or Receipt. 3rd email received 4 days later with "Ack of Receipt" mentioned in the subject line but again showed XEP number.

In my GCMS notes it also shows that AOR was sent by email by CIO.

With my BOWP Application, I attached the email with EP number (Without AOR in subject line) and that did not work. They just said that you have not received positive eligibility. Looking at the BOWP requirement document (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp) it says that you either have eligibility set to "Passed" or have received an AOR email/letter sent by CIO.

Please advise.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Ok guys i need your opinion here, I got my landing fee request on July 23, I paid the fee very next day, But my consultant send the recepit to CIC on August 20th! He delayed it by 20 days and some how CIC missed that email. I ordered gcms notes in October and i came to know my RPRF is outstanding. I paid the fee in November and they have received it now.

My question is, how is it going to impact my application, Since they received RPRF late by 3 months, It normally takes 3-4 months after landing fee for PPR, Will I have to wait another 3 months, Or do I have to go through medicals/police cleanace again ??

soriano177

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Dean007 said:
Hey No need to panic, Just take your PNP and Application number of PR and go to the border, they will issue you a work permit.
i have visitor visa and my application is in IN Process.I do not have PNP certification valid. Can i go to the border as well?

england1983

Oct 9, 2014
soriano177 said:
i have visitor visa and my application is in IN Process.I do not have PNP certification valid. Can i go to the border as well?
Hey can i ask how you are keeping your application going if you do not have a valid PNP?

thanks

echebergajo

Mar 9, 2015
Guys, I am Nov 12, IP, waiting for DM or PPR…I haven’t heard back from CIC in 2 months, any one has had any news in the recent days that can share??? This wait is killing me!!

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
echebergajo said:
Guys, I am Nov 12, IP, waiting for DM or PPR…I haven’t heard back from CIC in 2 months, any one has had any news in the recent days that can share??? This wait is killing me!!
I would highly recommend you to get gcms notes. I'm November 10th applicant and I ordered gcms notes in October and came to know my RPRF was outstanding, CIC missed my RPRF email in August.