+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Dean007 said:
Yes Bincanada, Now my email address is updated on my file automatically by ATIP officer and i got the direct correspondence from CIC regarding second reminder for RPRF. I emailed to "CIO-Cost-Recovery.gc.ca" I never heard of "CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca" Should i email my RPRF receipt here too ?
Thanks Guys! Appreciate it.
Send the email to all the addresses you have used or have seen including CIO search enquiry. Ask them to acknowledge the receipt of your RPRF. This way they are liable to respond to your email and would advise you that your fees has been allocated to your file.

Also send an email to ATIP officer if 30 days have passed after you put in the request for GCMS notes. After you send them an email, you will receive your notes right away. I ordered my notes on Oct 15 and I emailed them yesterday taht I havent received my notes. They sent them to me right away.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Nov 20 applicant. ECAS status "In process" with only 2 lines. GOt my GCMS notes yesterday and nothing has been done, no eligibility assessment, no security, no crimnality, no resolution of dependant issue. looks like the file is sitting somewhere and waiting. I am thinking of contacting my area MP to check. But the problem is that the area MP is "Jason Kenny", who was previous immigration minister.

Do you guys think I shall proceed with contacting MP?

Michelle888

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-08-2015 IP status on 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
hussy74 said:
Nov 20 applicant. ECAS status "In process" with only 2 lines. GOt my GCMS notes yesterday and nothing has been done, no eligibility assessment, no security, no crimnality, no resolution of dependant issue. looks like the file is sitting somewhere and waiting. I am thinking of contacting my area MP to check. But the problem is that the area MP is "Jason Kenny", who was previous immigration minister.

If im you, yes, i would contact him. He still has to do his job as MP and also i would request new GCMS notes again...

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Dean007 said:
Yes Bincanada, Now my email address is updated on my file automatically by ATIP officer and i got the direct correspondence from CIC regarding second reminder for RPRF. I emailed to "CIO-Cost-Recovery.gc.ca" I never heard of "CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca" Should i email my RPRF receipt here too ?
Thanks Guys! Appreciate it.
CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca is the address I used back in May when I paid the fee. It worked for me.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Bincanada said:
CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca is the address I used back in May when I paid the fee. It worked for me.
Thanks Bincanada, done. Lets hope for the best. Good luck to everyone!

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
hussy74 said:

You live in Calgary I assume, based on your MP? To be honest, I would contact one of your area Liberal members of Parliament for constituent services. There's a few in Calgary, they'd be more apt to have connections in the new government. Also, be cognizant of the fact that an election just took place and the holiday season is upon us... That means the Liberals probably don't even have their offices fully setup yet, so don't expect anything from any source quickly until the new year.

I've pretty much braced myself to wait the rest of the year out with no info.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Dean007 said:
Thanks Bincanada, done. Lets hope for the best. Good luck to everyone!
Here is what I did, wait 2-3 weeks, say the first week of December, call the CIC call centre, and tell them you want to know if the RPRF has been applied to your application. It is a better way than simply checking ECAS, they may not update that until the end of your application, if ever with the receipt number.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Bincanada said:
Here is what I did, wait 2-3 weeks, say the first week of December, call the CIC call centre, and tell them you want to know if the RPRF has been applied to your application. It is a better way than simply checking ECAS, they may not update that until the end of your application, if ever with the receipt number.
Sure, thanks.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
ursbnp3 said:
You can try login with your Receipt number in ECAS after 2-3 weeks of RPRF payment
ECAS isn't always updated first, this is one thing the call centre agents can't refuse to assist with. Its a very simple request and I called twice and never had any problems asking if this was applied to my account.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Thanks guys, It looks like CIC has missed one email for my RPRF on August 12th, I did emailed them this week again on both the email id's "CIO-Cost-Recovery" and "CPCO-Cost-Recovery" I really hope it is added now on my file.
How much time does it take for PPR once they receive RPRF? I'm November 10th applicant.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Dean007 said:
Thanks guys, It looks like CIC has missed one email for my RPRF on August 12th, I did emailed them this week again on both the email id's "CIO-Cost-Recovery" and "CPCO-Cost-Recovery" I really hope it is added now on my file.
How much time does it take for PPR once they receive RPRF? I'm November 10th applicant.
I don't know that anyone will have an answer as to how long to expect PPR; however, are you at the Decision Made status yet, or is it In Process?

In Process - quite frankly - is not as straightforward as it sounds. It just means they've entered your application and its accepted. It could still wait on a desk for 4-6-9 months with no action taken. It is honestly just whenever the officer eventually assigned to the case gets to your case.

zozo14

Nov 2, 2015
thats whole paper based process sucksss in short. very unfair to them who are waiting for more than 1.5 years or a year now. they must review the procedure to make it better and comfortable for the applicants. i wonder what will happen to those who will apply nowwww...

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
zozo14 said:
thats whole paper based process sucksss in short. very unfair to them who are waiting for more than 1.5 years or a year now. they must review the procedure to make it better and comfortable for the applicants. i wonder what will happen to those who will apply nowwww...
This isn't my first application, and all I can say is that CIC needs to learn a thing or two about transparency and efficiency.

No one should be calling the call centre and be getting rude agents who don't provide a status update, it is the least they can do.