+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Bincanada said:
This isn't my first application, and all I can say is that CIC needs to learn a thing or two about transparency and efficiency.

No one should be calling the call centre and be getting rude agents who don't provide a status update, it is the least they can do.
all the call agent are stupid, rubbish, helpless, no brain, dam,no education,don't know how to talk ,may b just Canadian
every time i call they are very rude...

Justin or Jon really should send them school to learn how to talk.

but honestly i got one guy was really great

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Guys Ecas has been updated, and I'm able to login using my receipt number, thank god! But its still in process!! How long for the DM and PPR now ?? :(

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Same here, its another Tuesday when they reportedly update ECAS, but I see nothing but In Process. Mine changed to "In Process" on ECAS over a month ago, Oct 8.

I think I'm going to stop checking and just wait for the email, I hear that is more likely to come first before any ECAS updates at this stage. With each day that passes, I doubt this will wrap up before year's end, there's just no time left. I was looking forward to having this done by the end of 2015.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Guys.. I need your help as I am in trouble now.

I received an email on Monday from CPC Vegreville stating that they have refused my BOWP application because I have not received positive eligibility assessment on my PR application (Eligibility assessment: Not started). I am Nov 20 applicant and my PGWP expires on Dec 14, 2015. I wrote a letter to them stating that the requirements mentioned on CIC website needs either Positive eligibility or an AOR that was sent by CIO NS. My GCMS notes under "Outgoing" Section say that AOR was sent to me. This is also a proof that AOR was received. Further in the notes section somewhere in GCMS it says that AOR will not show on GCMS system as it was sent through bulk email.

In my initial BOWP Application, i attached the email that had my EP file number and that email did not mention anything about Acknowledgement of Receip in the subject line. There was another email that I received that said "Ack of Receipt" in the subject line but had the XEP number on it.

1. Can I use the XEP number AOR email to apply for BOWP?
2. Am I not interpreting correctly the requirements for BOWP?
3. Can any of you please share your experience on what you have done?

I contact CIC helpline and they said that let us send CPC an email and tell them that you have AOR. but I doubt they would respond to that.

I called again today and got lucky, the lady said she will send an email to CIO sydney as well and ask them to atleast provide positive eligibility assessment to my file.

I am meeting the MP tomorrow morning and then with the lawyer on thursday as I have very few days left.

It would be appreciated if you guys take the time out to help me with your advises.

Thanks

Omer

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
hussy74 said:

I received an email on Monday from CPC Vegreville stating that they have refused my BOWP application because I have not received positive eligibility assessment on my PR application (Eligibility assessment: Not started). I am Nov 20 applicant and my PGWP expires on Dec 14, 2015. I wrote a letter to them stating that the requirements mentioned on CIC website needs either Positive eligibility or an AOR that was sent by CIO NS. My GCMS notes under "Outgoing" Section say that AOR was sent to me. This is also a proof that AOR was received. Further in the notes section somewhere in GCMS it says that AOR will not show on GCMS system as it was sent through bulk email.

In my initial BOWP Application, i attached the email that had my EP file number and that email did not mention anything about Acknowledgement of Receip in the subject line. There was another email that I received that said "Ack of Receipt" in the subject line but had the XEP number on it.

I contact CIC helpline and they said that let us send CPC an email and tell them that you have AOR. but I doubt they would respond to that.

I called again today and got lucky, the lady said she will send an email to CIO sydney as well and ask them to atleast provide positive eligibility assessment to my file.

I am meeting the MP tomorrow morning and then with the lawyer on thursday as I have very few days left.

It would be appreciated if you guys take the time out to help me with your advises.

Thanks

Omer
Hello Hussy 74

So sad to hear this
This is really poor judgment on part of CIC..
anyhow, you are still in good position to cope with it..bczz you arent implied or restoration status like few of us..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp
Read this link and see ...what is positive eligibility for pnp guys and all other guys..
its clearly written for pnp the positive eligibility decision is set to 'passed' if "AOR, or ... "For PNP applications, the status of the Eligibility EC-QC/PNP activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter or email has been sent by the CIO"..
so why they can refuse it so..or may b they r just interested to collect some good money to run the show..
you even dont need to send..bczz the officer has to go in GCMS notes to see whats going on with the case..
i bet, if you can ask for a review on it or if you can call for CIC judges you will win without even applying again..
as far my case, i am not sure what they ll do to me..
i already got 6 lines on ecas..but the point is:
1- by the time i was submiting my PR docs, i already ended with that contract on which the pnp was issued to me.
2-though i wrote email to my pnp office that ""work status changed.." please tell me what should i do before submiting my application to cic, they just said: " cic will be dealing with such cases.."they didnt write anything specific to my work status.."
3- i am in restoration now, with a job offer but have no LMIA and the time limit has passed..but still i didnt hear anything from cic
4-??? any one any ideas? guys please.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
akhan13 said:
Hello Hussy 74

So sad to hear this
This is really poor judgment on part of CIC..
anyhow, you are still in good position to cope with it..bczz you arent implied or restoration status like few of us..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp
Read this link and see ...what is positive eligibility for pnp guys and all other guys..
its clearly written for pnp the positive eligibility decision is set to 'passed' if "AOR, or ... "For PNP applications, the status of the Eligibility EC-QC/PNP activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter or email has been sent by the CIO"..
so why they can refuse it so..or may b they r just interested to collect some good money to run the show..
you even dont need to send..bczz the officer has to go in GCMS notes to see whats going on with the case..
i bet, if you can ask for a review on it or if you can call for CIC judges you will win without even applying again..
as far my case, i am not sure what they ll do to me..
i already got 6 lines on ecas..but the point is:
1- by the time i was submiting my PR docs, i already ended with that contract on which the pnp was issued to me.
2-though i wrote email to my pnp office that ""work status changed.." please tell me what should i do before submiting my application to cic, they just said: " cic will be dealing with such cases.."they didnt write anything specific to my work status.."
3- i am in restoration now, with a job offer but have no LMIA and the time limit has passed..but still i didnt hear anything from cic
4-??? any one any ideas? guys please.
Thanks Akhan for your comments and advise. In my initial BOWP Application, I attached the email with EP file number that did not have "Acknowledgement of Receipt" written on it. The other email that we all received that said Acknowledgement of Receipt had the XEP number and I did not attach that email with my application. Do you guys think that would be an issue? now i submitted a letter for review of application and attached the AOR email with GCMS notes

Reza2121

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Guys,
I am so stress full now. I am September 29 applicant.
I am IP from June 25! they asked for more documents on July 20 and ECAS changed to 6 line on October.

I have the work permit and visa valid till January 11, 2016. What should I do?1
Please help.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Ivan.Galv said:
hussy74, XEP is not considered as AOR, it's a temporary number that means nothing. EP is real AOR.
Yes but the email with XEP number was the last email received from CIO and had Acknowledgement of Receipt Written on it in the subject line.

The email with EP did not say "Acknowledgement of receipt" anywhere. and that was the one that i attached with the initial application. Now I dont know if any of the three emails would be considered as an Ack of Receipt. My eligibility status is marked as "Not Started" in the GCMS notes.

Nov Applicant

Oct 4, 2015
hussy74 said:

Thanks

Omer
IN WHICH YEAR AND MONTH DID U APPLIED PR APPLICATION TO CIC.
If u applied your PR Last year in November, you must have medical done now.If you have medical done that means you are in process. What your ECAS Show:
I applied in Nov-2014, got AOR in April, DM 26-Aug-2015, waiting for PPR.

Nov Applicant

Oct 4, 2015
hussy74 said:

Thanks

Omer
If u applied your PR Last year in November, you must have medical done now.If you have medical done that means you are in process. What your ECAS Show?
If youtr ECAS Shows IP: They should not have reject your Bridge OWP.

I applied in Nov-2014, got AOR in April, DM 26-Aug-2015, waiting for PPR.

Nov Applicant

Oct 4, 2015
hussy74 said:

Thanks

Omer
If u applied your PR Last year in November, you must have medical done now.If you have medical done that means you are in process. What your ECAS Show?
If your ECAS Shows IP: They should not have reject your Bridge OWP.

I applied in Nov-2014, got AOR only in April-14, Medical done shown in ECAS on 12-May-2015, DM= 26-Aug-2015, waiting for PPR