+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Vigo-HR said:
Dont think they gona clear anything.Syrian refugees are priority.
I hear mixed opinion on this. Some people say it doesn't matter, they are hiring other people to help with this and other agencies that are involved as well. Then again, it is hard to see how this has absolutely zero impact on other existing applicants for this year. There's only 4 weeks left in this year and they committed to the Syrians, and CIC has to handle it primarily, so I assume there will be some pressure on some level on immigration resources.

Only time will tell.

Personally, I'm sympathetic to the cause. I think it is good to take refugees in during a crisis like this, but I am not happy about my own application that I've waited years on to have any further potential delay. Hopefully not, and hopefully the confirmation/final DM email comes in the next days and weeks before 2016.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
england1983 said:
same as mine to DM end of august nothing since
My online update switched to 'In Process' in early October, but it shows updated as In Process since April 2015 when they sent the original emails out.

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
raj23 said:
April 2014 lol i am still waiting. :eek:
what do your gcms notes say

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Newbie here!

I sent our application for PNP Quebec last OCt 27, 2013 in Montreal, after 3 months I know they opened our application because they deduct the immigration fee in the credit card. but the problem until now I did not received any AOR or equivalent with regards to our application. If somebody in the group the same case or anybody in the group can lead me to trace our application, I sent the embassy an email and waiting for the reply until now.

Appreciated in advance any help that lead me to trace our application. anyways im working here in Saudi Arabia

Thanks

Richo

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
richo said:
Newbie here!

I sent our application for PNP Quebec last OCt 27, 2013 in Montreal, after 3 months I know they opened our application because they deduct the immigration fee in the credit card. but the problem until now I did not received any AOR or equivalent with regards to our application. If somebody in the group the same case or anybody in the group can lead me to trace our application, I sent the embassy an email and waiting for the reply until now.

Appreciated in advance any help that lead me to trace our application. anyways im working here in Saudi Arabia

Thanks

Richo
That isn't good, you should have received AOR registered to the email address you submitted with the application. There was a bulk release that went out around April for people in the November time frame.

Your best bet to get information is to file for the GCMS notes on your case. You will need some information, but just follow the advice for how to obtain GCMS which you may find in other topics here or earlier in this topic. The GCMS notes will allow you to see if your file is sitting there with misinformation so you may update it or if somehow it was rejected without your knowledge.

raj23

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
hussy74 said:
Did you contact CIC call centre? what did they say about your application?

I did contact cic today and they said its in the hands of the officer. they asked me for re medical on nov. 5,2015 and they received my medical 15 november. they told me wait until april 2016. i am done checking everyday. it is really frustrating.

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
raj23 said:
I did contact cic today and they said its in the hands of the officer. they asked me for re medical on nov. 5,2015 and they received my medical 15 november. they told me wait until april 2016. i am done checking everyday. it is really frustrating.
Are you inland applicant?
If yes, April will be 17th month of waiting for you.
If your processing time is longer than average (which is currently 15 months for inland people), they must answer all questions why it is happening. Can you ask them why?

raj23

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Ivan.Galv said:
Are you inland applicant?
If yes, April will be 17th month of waiting for you.
If your processing time is longer than average (which is currently 15 months for inland people), they must answer all questions why it is happening. Can you ask them why?

Yes i am a inland applicant. it's not going to be 17 months because they received my application in april 2014. they told me wait until april 2016 and in april 2016 it is going to be 24 months. i have called them so many times but their answer is just you have to wait. this is really unbearable now.