+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
raj23 said:
Yes i am a inland applicant. it's not going to be 17 months because they received my application in april 2014. they told me wait until april 2016 and in april 2016 it is going to be 24 months. i have called them so many times but their answer is just you have to wait. this is really unbearable now.
I have to be honest, it sounds like the individual that said wait until April 2016 was just kind of pulling a date out of the air without any relevance to anything. But, at least you know more. It sounds like your case has some complications and you've recently went to do a medical to rectify that. So, I wish you the best of luck!

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
I agree with Bincanada. The date without any details is not enough.
They have rules, If processing time greater than average - they must provide details why.
Maybe officer's cat has suddenly eaten the application - that's why. Or maybe someone has smoked an application as a cigarette - that's why.
Or maybe the application is under the officer's table and noone is going to find it ever again - that's why.
Huh?
You have your right to know why, man.
If it is not a cat or cigarette as a reason, their answer must be "no, the cat is 100% not a reason of the delay...".

"Wait response" does not look like why explanation, it has no difference with responses that we have (people under average processing times).

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
raj23 said:
Yes i am a inland applicant. it's not going to be 17 months because they received my application in april 2014. they told me wait until april 2016 and in april 2016 it is going to be 24 months. i have called them so many times but their answer is just you have to wait. this is really unbearable now.
Contact your mp or mla they can't get you details and also may ask them to work on your application first

raj23

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Bincanada said:
I have to be honest, it sounds like the individual that said wait until April 2016 was just kind of pulling a date out of the air without any relevance to anything. But, at least you know more. It sounds like your case has some complications and you've recently went to do a medical to rectify that. So, I wish you the best of luck!
i did my medical before in june 2014 and it is only valid for 1 year. that is the only reason they asked me for re medical. if there is any problem with the medical, doctors they don't send your medical to the immigration as i heard. they recently received my medical on november 15th 2015. so i don't know what is the real problem. i am so stressed right now almost 20 months.

raj23

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Sup17 said:
Contact your mp or mla they can't get you details and also may ask them to work on your application first

i am in edmonton and i called to my local mp. they are not in the office yet. i just can't explain my pain right now. i am so stressed.

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Bincanada said:
That isn't good, you should have received AOR registered to the email address you submitted with the application. There was a bulk release that went out around April for people in the November time frame.

Your best bet to get information is to file for the GCMS notes on your case. You will need some information, but just follow the advice for how to obtain GCMS which you may find in other topics here or earlier in this topic. The GCMS notes will allow you to see if your file is sitting there with misinformation so you may update it or if somehow it was rejected without your knowledge.
Hi Bincanada,

Appreciated your reply, I am double checking the email but unfortunately there's is no such email from embassy regarding on our application, actually I did not trace our application because all know's that the process of PNP take a long time. Anyways I will take a look for the GCMS as you mention, as I am reading the thread once the application got rejected the embassy will inform you right? I will get back to you once I have question that need clarification.

P.S.

Is this "Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request" equivalent to GCMS.

Please advise
Thanks,

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
richo said:
Hi Bincanada,

Appreciated your reply, I am double checking the email but unfortunately there's is no such email from embassy regarding on our application, actually I did not trace our application because all know's that the process of PNP take a long time. Anyways I will take a look for the GCMS as you mention, as I am reading the thread once the application got rejected the embassy will inform you right? I will get back to you once I have question that need clarification.

P.S.

Is this "Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request" equivalent to GCMS.

Please advise
Thanks,
You are supposed to be advised of any change, be it approval or rejection of any kind. It is important to contact CIC and ask them to review the case, do you have access to call the CIC call centre?

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Bincanada said:
You are supposed to be advised of any change, be it approval or rejection of any kind. It is important to contact CIC and ask them to review the case, do you have access to call the CIC call centre?
Hi Bincanada,

Thanks for your Reply, you are right as per their website, they should advised me whether it is approved or rejection in any means, unfortunately I don't have any access to CIC call centre, I just create an account yesterday for the GCMS, appreciated again in advance if you can provide me, thanks again.

FYI, I'm Filipino, with legal residence here in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
richo said:
Hi Bincanada,

Thanks for your Reply, you are right as per their website, they should advised me whether it is approved or rejection in any means, unfortunately I don't have any access to CIC call centre, I just create an account yesterday for the GCMS, appreciated again in advance if you can provide me, thanks again.

FYI, I'm Filipino, with legal residence here in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks
Hello,

Their number is 1888-242-2100.
Param

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
param17 said:
Hello,

Their number is 1888-242-2100.
Param
Thanks Param, is this number applicable to all immigration cases? again thanks.

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
param17 said:
Thats a toll free number .. Yes that is cic customer care number.

Param.
Thanks Param, I did not try as of now, FYI, im from outside Canada, and im from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.