+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

VincentESL

Oct 17, 2016
Hi guys, i got bgip today.

September 15, 2016 application received.
September 19, 2016 AOR
January 10, 2017 Reminder letter
April 25, 2017 Upfront medical test
June 2, 2017 medical passed
February 19, 2018 BGIP

Hope get PPR soon

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016

September 19, 2016 AOR
February 19, 2018 BGIP

Hope get PPR soon
We almost have same Timeline .
I am sept 20 applicant with upfront medical in march 7 2017,
med passed in april
but Still BGIP N/A
Was your medical review again or you just got BGIP without medical extension ??I heard from somebody in this forum that you must have 90 days medical validity to get BGIP or PPR .

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
med passed in april
but Still BGIP N/A
Was your medical review again or you just got BGIP without medical extension ??I heard from somebody in this forum that you must have 90 days medical validity to get BGIP or PPR .
I also heard the same 90 day thing!

VincentESL

Oct 17, 2016
med passed in april
but Still BGIP N/A
Hi,

i don't know whether they extend my medical or not.

My medical keeps showing pass after June 2, 2017 and never changed

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017

September 19, 2016 AOR
February 19, 2018 BGIP

Hope get PPR soon
Congrats
I'm sure you got med extension

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
My time line in Ecas :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
MYCIC status :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I don't know what can be reason for my delays ?I called today today , they said everything is ok ,
Ppl says upfront medical is the cause and it needs to be extended but i don't think so ..
Really worried and frustrated , its too much....can't bear more..
BGIP still N/A.

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
My time line in Ecas :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
MYCIC status :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I don't know what can be reason for my delays ?I called today today , they said everything is ok ,
Ppl says upfront medical is the cause and it needs to be extended but i don't think so ..
Really worried and frustrated , its too much....can't bear more..
BGIP still N/A.
I am also not happy with the whole process. There is a big proejct going on in my office and i can't even concentrate on the project. Really frustrating.