PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
@zzeinab

Hi there, did you do upfront medical test?

I’m september 15 applicant too and i did upfront. Now my background check still NA.
No I did not do upfront medical. I just did my medical, when I received a letter from IRCC on Dec 26th.

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
Hi guys,

I am an ONPNP applicant (PhD graduate steam) and had to move to Alberta temporarily because of my husband's education. Now I want to extend my open work permit. I heard that WP for PNP applicants are issued ONLY for the province they are nominated for. Is there any way for me to be allowed to work in two provinces. Although we intend to move to ON but in the meantime I need to work in Alberta. Should I write a cover letter and describe my situation while applying OWP. What is your suggestion. I need your help.

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
Hi guys,

I am an ONPNP applicant (PhD graduate steam) and had to move to Alberta temporarily because of my husband's education. Now I want to extend my open work permit. I heard that WP for PNP applicants are issued ONLY for the province they are nominated for. Is there any way for me to be allowed to work in two provinces. Although we intend to move to ON but in the meantime I need to work in Alberta. Should I write a cover letter and describe my situation while applying OWP. What is your suggestion. I need your help.
That's tricky honestly, I would just apply for bridge open work permit without indicating anything. You do need your PR application number though. I would still leave an Ontario address in the application materials, and do my landing at any POE in Ontario. Then move to Alberta for a short while.

cubesugar3

Feb 15, 2018
I just called CIC and check if I got BGIP since I can't check it myself online.. ( I have representative)

I just used automatic answer machine (not talked to the person), and it said 'we are processing your background check' at the end.

I believe i didnt hear this sentence last week.

do you think it is BGIP?

Sep 12 applicant, no upfront medical

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I just called CIC and check if I got BGIP since I can't check it myself online.. ( I have representative)

I just used automatic answer machine (not talked to the person), and it said 'we are processing your background check' at the end.

do you think it is BGIP?

then thats your BGIP...you will get DM/PPR today or tomorrow .
But at the end it will say we are processing your application , we will send you message ...like this ,may b you heard something else

niazche

Jul 14, 2017

do you think it is BGIP?

Yes, I beleive so!

Reactions: cubesugar3