+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah with upfront medicals you wouldn’t know until the very end. Sometimes they accept it, sometimes they don’t. A buddy of mine, August 5th applicant, got a re medical request when the rest received PPR emails.
Did your friend get PPR after MR ?

shaggy2412

Jun 25, 2014
Do you mean they call or email his employer?
How do IRCC know his employer if we actually didn't send letter of employment with PR application ?

If there is employment check , it is done through the applicant from IRCC

Is your friend under employer - driven PNP stream?
They went personally to employee office to check. He told me that employment check was done during BC-PNP process.i dont know what is "employer - driven PNP stream" but he applied BC- PNP under international student category.

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah with upfront medicals you wouldn’t know until the very end. Sometimes they accept it, sometimes they don’t. A buddy of mine, August 5th applicant, got a re medical request when the rest received PPR emails.
You are correct! Let's see what happens in my case.

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
They went personally to employee office to check. He told me that employment check was done during BC-PNP process.i dont know what is "employer - driven PNP stream" but he applied BC- PNP under international student category.
May i ask what ur friends timeline?

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
and when those officer to check employee place. Last week?

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
"BC- PNP under international student category" need a job offer which means need an employer to support your PNP