+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
It is written:

Security total blank after in the other half of the page it says Security 2 created 2016/10 and due date 2017/10 the date that is created is the same with AOR date!According to what i read about GCMS notes in different threads this meand that security is already done but there it says not started and i am in 20 month and no PPR!
What is your location file right now in GCMS ? you said before it was CIO - Med

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
I mean in the File Transfer History ? your file location : PS ??
First time i applied GCMS notes and was hard for me to understand everything,i have last file transfer done January 4 2018 it is writtn office CIO and location is the officer code that did the update,than previous transfer was July 2017 it says office CIO location PS!Help please what PS means?

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Any one here with the same experience i only send my passport here in canada and my dependents will send their passport in vfs manila what steps do they need to do i am planning to do my exit on the 16th of march but i read in the letter that i received with my copr that for me to do my landing my accompanying dependents should have already their visa as well..
What I heard is that you and your dependents need to enter Canada together. So if you are going out make sure when you are coming back you are accompanied with your dependents.

And for such situation you have to wait until your dependents get their passport back to them (with Visas on it).
Do cross check it because one of friend did it and Immigration officer wasn't allowing him to reenter Canada until they clear up they whole mess. Still my friend had to make another exit and entrance along with his wife later on.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
First time i applied GCMS notes and was hard for me to understand everything,i have last file transfer done January 4 2018 it is writtn office CIO and location is the officer code that did the update,than previous transfer was July 2017 it says office CIO location PS!Help please what PS means?
PS = pre screening
maybe having the officer code is better , which means someone is working on your file (I am not sure about that)

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
so I have received response from local MP (member of parliament) whom I asked to contact CIC on my behalf.
The information they have provided me not very useful but gives me an idea what step I'm on exactly. Still general response tho
-----------------------------------------------------------
The paper application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia office on August 15, 2016.

· The Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

- the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on January 20, 2017.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 16, 2018.

· The criminality verifications are in process.

· The security verifications have not been initiated.

· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 18 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

· Please note as per R50 (1), all foreign nationals must possess a valid passport or travel document. A passport or travel document must be valid when presented at a Canadian port of entry.

So as I'm aware of the criminality verifications takes up to 6 months and the security verification goes right after PPR.
Still not clear when I will get ppr.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
so I have received response from local MP (member of parliament) whom I asked to contact CIC on my behalf.
The information they have provided me not very useful but gives me an idea what step I'm on exactly. Still general response tho
The paper application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia office on August 15, 2016.

· The Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 16, 2018.

· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 18 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

· Please note as per R50 (1), all foreign nationals must possess a valid passport or travel document. A passport or travel document must be valid when presented at a Canadian port of entry.

So as I'm aware of the criminality verifications takes up to 6 months and the security verification goes right after PPR.
Why your criminality is still in process ?

maksim2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017

Straight situation .
In how many countries did you live?