+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Does automatical answer also tell you about background check?? Or only tell you when it is in background inprocess.

Mine doesnt tell anything about background check

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Nov 10 Applicant
AOR Jan 27 2017
Medical Sept 2017-UPFRONT
BGIP- FEb27
PPR FEb 28 - 8 PM Central time

All the best eveyone

Thanks
Sept 20 still waiting, called cic they are saying background verification going on, same answer from last dec . I don’t know what’s actually going on my application , really worried

Last edited:

Silviagono

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept. 6/16
Doc's Request.
05/02/2017
Nomination.....
26/05/2016
AOR Received.
14/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
MyCIC :
Application status We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MY ECAS :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Sept 20 inland applicant ,
I haven't submitted any doc , it was last feb RCMP and schedule A , don't know what are they looking for ??
Any other who have same time line and status ??
Mine was showing review of Docs, also, even I had my application approved and my passport sent.. yesterday last moment, MyCIC change to app approved, even before entering to see the details and is all change now you can see UCI, name, Counterfoil, status expire date, passport and nationality.

From last update, lots of glitches...

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
Sept 20 still waiting, called cic they are saying background verification going on, same answer from last dec . I don’t know what’s actually going on my application , really worried
For september leftover applicants, sep 6th got PPR on Tuesday, sep 15th got yesterday, so you should be able to get it today and I have to wait until tomorrow or next week....