+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

H Syan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Windsor
Just got Passport request , I'm June 29, 2017!!!! Finally!
Does anyone know if I can go to border instead of sending my passport? and what do I need to take with me ?
Did you get your medical redone or extended? Or did they send you ppr with expired medical?

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
Mytimeline
Applicant received Oct 30,2017
First Medical passed May 7th, 2018
Pre-arrival June 4th,2018
Gu June 5th, 2019(update medical expired)....
Eligibility and Criminality passed 2018
Security checks passed not sure which day
Medical extended August 21st,2019
DM and Golden mail August 22nd !!!!

arasimon

Aug 31, 2018
Did you get your medical redone or extended? Or did they send you ppr with expired medical?
I don't know. So here is what happened, last thing they sent me was back in May 2018 for police certificate. After that nothing, no updates , every time I called they was the same: security is not done yet! So I requested CBSA notes on June 2019, got it on Jul 2019, and It says in that my medical was expired on Apr 2019. Last week I send a web form and asked for medical extension and they send me this:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your request to extend the validity of your medical and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

And today I got passport request! took almost 27 months

Shuo Shang

Oct 26, 2018
QUOTE="Snowzzz, post: 8115797, member: 882502"]Guys,I Got my golden mail today!!!!!!
NO GU medical passed yesterday and decision made ppr together!!!
Finally!!!![/QUOTE]
Congratulations! How did you know your medical was extended?

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
don't know if your physician will let you know if everything is okay and they have uploaded the results yet, mine did
let's just say that your panel physician will , and after I hear that I will call IRCC daily to check for updates . I believe it won't take long for you to get DM now.

@PAINKILLER28

Today received second ghost update is for Medical passed. When I called back asking for status of security check but he told me that still security not started. I am not sure what's the next step. I'm waiting for the PPR sooner

Please advise what will be the next step

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
@PAINKILLER28

Today received second ghost update is for Medical passed. When I called back asking for status of security check but he told me that still security not started. I am not sure what's the next step. I'm waiting for the PPR sooner

security checks are done by CBSA, in your case it's very likely the VO has already sent it to CBSA but they haven't done it yet . order a CBSA note and that might get them start to work on your case .

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
security checks are done by CBSA, in your case it's very likely the VO has already sent it to CBSA but they haven't done it yet . order a CBSA note and that might get them start to work on your case .
I just requested one. This is a nonsense situation.

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
@PAINKILLER28

If I may ask, please where do you get ghost update, ECAS or GCKey?

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
QUOTE="Snowzzz, post: 8115797, member: 882502"]Guys,I Got my golden mail today!!!!!!
NO GU medical passed yesterday and decision made ppr together!!!
Finally!!!!
Congratulations! How did you know your medical was extended?[/QUOTE]
cic account will show up the date,but I got my golden mail on August 22nd. August 21st I check my cic account still nothing change.

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
Congratulations! How did you know your medical was extended?
cic account will show up the date,but I got my golden mail on August 22nd. August 21st I check my cic account still nothing change.[/QUOTE]
@Snowzzz

Today received second ghost update which is for Medical passed for my spouse/kid and mine is extended as well. When I called back asking for status of security check but he told me that still security not started. I am not sure what's the next step. I'm waiting for the PPR sooner

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018

@PAINKILLER28

First of all thanks for helping others which is really appreciable ... I'm looking for advice and assistance... actually called getgcms phone #asking them to apply for cbsa they told me that if you are security not started means it meant that eligibility not get completed. I told him that eligibility and criminality was passed told by cic agent, he says usually there will be 2 levels of eligibility check one is done by immigration officer and second level is another officer.... Not sure what to do