+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Rohit457

Aug 16, 2019
I think you have to spend certain amount of time in Newfoundland before you can move. However, as soon as you get citizenship..you can go anywhere you want
Ok but i moved one month ago and they are asking for some documents now but i am going to india next month but i am not sure i am
Going to live in toronto or not going to india this will solve this problem?

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
sure will.

Here is my timeline File Received: December 18, 2017 AOR: February 10, 2018 Pre-Arrival Service Letter: May 19, 2018 Medical Request:...
Thank you for the trust , but I am not an expert and not try pretending to be one . I will recommend you just wait , wait for your MP s finding and wait for IRCC to make the next move . it's hard to tell more based on those information you provided , when you get that GCMS note there will be more to interpret on that .

and don't let the security or the medical scare you if you have nothing to worry about. you will suddenly have it passed and extended , the worst will be another MR . but that is good news if you do receive one . you will get PPR shortly after the panel physician upload the medical results .
@PAINKILLER28
Yes , As you said exactly, have received MR for my spouse and kid this week after we met MP. I'm not sure it's coincidence .... When I called IRCC , the agent still says security check not yet started... Getting MR might be in complete stage that's why they did sent MR request. Hoping to get my PPR shortly.... Thanks guys.....

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
Ok but i moved one month ago and they are asking for some documents now but i am going to india next month but i am not sure i am
I think you should call CIC and consult with them or consult with any lawyer before making it more complicated. Don’t take risk with your PR brother

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
In your COPR document under the conditions is it written ‘none’.
Because some PR have conditions on COPR. And you said they are asking for some documents. Who are ‘they’ and what documents they asking?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Here is my timeline File Received: December 18, 2017 AOR: February 10, 2018 Pre-Arrival Service Letter: May 19, 2018 Medical Request:...

@PAINKILLER28
Yes , As you said exactly, have received MR for my spouse and kid this week after we met MP. I'm not sure it's coincidence .... When I called IRCC , the agent still says security check not yet started... Getting MR might be in complete stage that's why they did sent MR request. Hoping to get my PPR shortly.... Thanks guys.....
so did you get any update? like DM ?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
@PAINKILLER28

My spouse and kid completed their medical test, I believe panel physicians will upload the medical result by mid of week.

Please advice what could be next step. I believe it will be DM
don't know if your physician will let you know if everything is okay and they have uploaded the results yet, mine did
let's just say that your panel physician will , and after I hear that I will call IRCC daily to check for updates . I believe it won't take long for you to get DM now.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
okay , I just came back from Point Roberts for that flagpoling , and here's what happened , folks .

I will skip the first few steps and go straight to the important part where you have already gone into the office . the CBSA officer who took my case was not very nice and he was impatient the whole time . the questions were simple and normal like where do you work, where do you live , which category you applied for PR and such. nothing special or out of the blue. after each person sign the 2 copies of the CoPR and that's it . the whole process only took 12 minutes even included the 3 minutes that officer took to staple one copy of CoPR to our passports .

just keep in mind that they will take away your current status papers and void your immigrant visa . so don't forget to bring your current permits with you .

and he informed me it will take 6-8 weeks for us to receive the PR cards .

although I have already lost the excitement during the long process and I didn't think I can feel anything about it , I almost burst into tears when he said Congratulations and welcome to Canada...

so the next step is to take your copy of the CoPR and go to service Canada for a permanent sin number .

Last edited:

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
don't know if your physician will let you know if everything is okay and they have uploaded the results yet, mine did
let's just say that your panel physician will , and after I hear that I will call IRCC daily to check for updates . I believe it won't take long for you to get DM now.
@PAINKILLER28

Looking forward to the golden ppr email sooner.thanks again

Last edited:

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Hel
okay , I just came back from Point Roberts for that flagpoling , and here's what happened , folks .

I will skip the first few steps and go straight to the important part where you have already gone into the office . the CBSA officer who took my case was not very nice and he was impatient the whole time . the questions were simple and normal like where do you work, where do you live , which category you applied for PR and such. nothing special or out of the blue. after each person sign the 2 copies of the CoPR and that's it . the whole process only took 12 minutes even included the 3 minutes that officer took to staple one copy of CoPR to our passports .

just keep in mind that they will take away your current status papers and void your immigrant visa . so don't forget to bring your current permits with you .

and he informed me it will take 6-8 weeks for us to receive the PR cards .

although I have already lost the excitement during the long process and I didn't think I can feel anything about it , I almost burst into tears when he said Congratulations and welcome to Canada...

so the next step is to take your copy of the CoPR and go to service Canada for a permanent sin number .
Congratulations once again.
If I may ask, do you have any idea why your application stayed this long before getting PPR.
Thanks in anticipation of your kind response

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hel

If I may ask, do you have any idea why your application stayed this long before getting PPR.
thanks buddy.
I know exactly why , I had 2 ADR during the process .

the first one was schedule 4 I believe , I left some gaps for a couple of months each and they asked of to fill them in, no matter where I was living or whom I was working for , and the same for my wife , also a Canadian police certificate .

the second ADR was for my birth certificate. my parents lost it long ago and the Chinese authority refused to provide a replacement . although I told that to IRCC in my cover letter in the original application package already but they asked for it anyway . so I had to pull some strings through my dad who was a police inspector and got me a supplement listing my DoB and my parents names and location where I was born . I had to got it translated and notarized cos it was in Chinese.

also, there was another possible delay towards almost the end of the process for my second MR when my first medical expired. the VO asked me to do another one instead of cutting me some slack and extend it for me which was well inside his or her power to do so .

those were the reasons for my delay , cos every time IRCC ask you to provide more documents will create a BFD which will delay your application significantly .

hope that answers your questions .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hel

but the whole process took 19 months and 8 days , so I believe it was okay and acceptable by IRCC standard .

Reactions: LiliChung

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Thanks for taking your time to give a detailed response.
I'm January 15,2018 applicant and I'm yet to get the golden email. I was asked to redo medical in July 2019, which I have done and it's been uploaded, but when I called the IRCC agent, I was told they are still doing my background check and security not yet initiated.
This waiting game is gradually getting to me.
thanks buddy.
I know exactly why , I had 2 ADR during the process .

the first one was schedule 4 I believe , I left some gaps for a couple of months each and they asked of to fill them in, no matter where I was living or whom I was working for , and the same for my wife , also a Canadian police certificate .

the second ADR was for my birth certificate. my parents lost it long ago and the Chinese authority refused to provide a replacement . although I told that to IRCC in my cover letter in the original application package already but they asked for it anyway . so I had to pull some strings through my dad who was a police inspector and got me a supplement listing my DoB and my parents names and location where I was born . I had to got it translated and notarized cos it was in Chinese.

also, there was another possible delay towards almost the end of the process for my second MR when my first medical expired. the VO asked me to do another one instead of cutting me some slack and extend it for me which was well inside his or her power to do so .

those were the reasons for my delay , cos every time IRCC ask you to provide more documents will create a BFD which will delay your application significantly .

hope that answers your questions .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for taking your time to give a detailed response.
I'm January 15,2018 applicant and I'm yet to get the golden email. I was asked to redo medical in July 2019, which I have done and it's been uploaded, but when I called the IRCC agent, I was told they are still doing my background check and security not yet initiated.
This waiting game is gradually getting to me.
security check is usually the part that takes the longest cos it's done by other agencies . just wait, won't take too long now.