PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello all, I need help.

My ECAS just changed from application “in process” to “application received”.

Pls what does that indicate for me? My application has stayed stagnant since Sept 2018 and I just talked to my MP last week and suddenly the changes on my ECAS. Before then whenever I call they always say eligibility still on process.

Below is my details;
AR Oct 23, 2017
AOR Dec 21 2017
MR Sept 14 2018
AD Sept 18 2018
Friday Aug 9, 2019 “ecas” changed from “in process” to “application received”.
transfer to local

Reactions: Bade2145

Kaur17

Sep 26, 2018
AR- 7dec 2017
AOR - 2 feb 2018
MR - 14 May 2018
MP - 7 june 2018
pre arrival letter -13 july 2018
First ghost update 14 May 2019
Second ghost update 7 june 2019. Medical expired. Gc key status changed to “you do not need a medical exam.....”
Medical extended - august 8 2019
Decision made - august 10 2019
PPR - august 12 2019 @ 4:51 AM (alberta time)

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
hey folks , just got our passports back yesterday , going to Point Roberts tomorrow to do a flagpoling .
Can you please share your timeline when you receive your PR card after you’re done with flagpolling. I am just wondering how long it takes for PR card to come after you do flagpoling

GSGSGS

Jun 5, 2019
It happened the same with me. I could talk to an agent on Friday and I was told my application has been transferred to local office. This means "application received". I have no idea why.
I was curious why application status changed from " in Process" to "Application Received" about a month ago and I called IRCC agent and heard that my file transferred to Calgary Visa Office today. Although agent said that there are not enough hand to review and finalize my application, people in the forum saying that's not a good sign. Also people advised just order a GCM to know what's happening on my file so I did it today.

Please let me know, if you have any update from IRCC.

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I was curious why application status changed from " in Process" to "Application Received" about a month ago and I called IRCC agent and heard that my file transferred to Calgary Visa Office today. Although agent said that there are not enough hand to review and finalize my application, people in the forum saying that's not a good sign. Also people advised just order a GCM to know what's happening on my file so I did it today.

Please let me know, if you have any update from IRCC.
I will. As I know my application has been sent to further review. I don't know what it means "further review", despite there is no flag or something on my application. The agent couldn't tell the reason of it. Maybe I should consider to order GCMS Note. Can you send a link, which you ordered from, please?

GSGSGS

Jun 5, 2019
I will. As I know my application has been sent to further review. I don't know what it means "further review", despite there is no flag or something on my application. The agent couldn't tell the reason of it. Maybe I should consider to order GCMS Note. Can you send a link, which you ordered from, please?
GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
it's quite simple and does not take much time to complete it.