+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
How funny.... we should invite them for a coffee and see how patiently they would wait with us. 19 month wasn't enough??? I hate they don't give any reasonable explanation
There system is fucked up...i have seen people with app approved and still no ppr after 2 months ...then they start sending emails to all cic offices in this planet...and theu got ppr from india office..even there file was processed in canada and they were inland...so u know

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
How funny.... we should invite them for a coffee and see how patiently they would wait with us. 19 month wasn't enough??? I hate they don't give any reasonable explanation
They only will told us everything good...I check my note, no one process my appliant over one year.

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
There system is fucked up...i have seen people with app approved and still no ppr after 2 months ...then they start sending emails to all cic offices in this planet...and theu got ppr from india office..even there file was processed in canada and they were inland...so u know
What a chaos!!!!!

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
They only will told us everything good...I check my note, no one process my appliant over one year.
I almost asked that my application has been thrown out of window or something? It's not possible that still eligibility, security haven't started and no medical extension or re-medical either.

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
I almost asked that my application has been thrown out of window or something? It's not possible that still eligibility, security haven't started and no medical extension or re-medical either.
Mine is paased over one year. Secuiry not started.... Medical expired over two month. Nothing we can do, I try MP CALL CIC Webform, still nothing.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear Sir. Just need your small favour, as you said "all cic offices in this planet"--- may I know email address of these CIC officer, myself is more worse situation, waiting 23 months after AR, still the file is in queue for review, NO Medical done yet, sent so many webform email to cic, mail to local vo, mail to Local MP, MP said I cannot send email to him in every month, what I can do to send him email after every 3 months, but whatever MP spoke to ircc, there is nothing in my account.

Give me email address of these CIC officers ??? please

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Got PPR june 27, no Ghost Updates, no DM, medical was expired but they updated it themselves.
Jan 8, 18 file received
Gud luck everyone hopefully everyone get it soon
Congrats!! the long wait have ended for one more person.

Reactions: okri75

AndyJiang

Jun 27, 2019
Got PPR june 27, no Ghost Updates, no DM, medical was expired but they updated it themselves.
Jan 8, 18 file received
Congrats. Did your file transfer to local visa office?

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
Jan 8, 18 file received
Could do leave your timeline,please? What’s meaning for medical update by themselves? Your cic account didn’t show something?

Last edited:

missbennet03

Jun 30, 2017
Here's my timeline:
BC PNP International Graduate - Paper-based
Jul 12, 2018: PR application mailed
Jul 19, 2019: PR application received
Aug 30, 2018: AOR
May 7, 2019: Medical Request
May 13, 2019: Medical done
May 27, 2019: Medical passed
Jul 3, 2019: Passport request

It took almost a year.

Reactions: vikassaharan

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Question guys: my progress bar should show 2 days to go, however it indicates full and no days left. Still nothing changed. Anyone had same experience who passed processing time? Yesterday received information that CIC won't finish with my application though.