+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
You have to call cic agent or request for GCMS note to know why.

Mine was transferred to Etobicoke because the CIO VO put "Review Required" on my home country Police Certificate .

If your file is transferred to Etobicoke, you should brace yourself for a LONG wait...
So there was something wrong with yiur pilice reprt

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
Mine is lazy...i got all passed om june 10..still nothing
So sad. Mine medical in cic change to you do not need medical exam on June 5th(Gu). But currently, I don't received second Me or medical extended and secuirty not started

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
So sad. Mine medical in cic change to you do not need medical exam on June 5th(Gu). But currently, I don't received second Me or medical extended and secuirty not started
Same here. I just talked to them, no update since my medical changed from passed to not need on June 5th.

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I will call ircc this Friday,if there till not update.
My 19 month processing time will be completed end of this week. Agent said that if nothing happens, I should call them next Monday again, so they can send a request to the officer. Unfortunately apparently nothing happens :(

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
My 19 month processing time will be completed end of this week. Agent said that if nothing happens, I should call them next Monday again, so they can send a request to the officer. Unfortunately apparently nothing happens :(
Mine is 20 month....No idea.Yes, I called them when mine is over 19 month,May 30th. And a gu showed up in follow in week.