+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Why not send email to PM ? the vo will work surely, if he informed
I don't believe Mr Trudeau cares about us –the proper applicants who came to this country with funds, language and work skills and who can support ourselves as well as our family . he only cares about other types of applicants who can make him looks better in front of other country leaders , which just back fired at this clown for all the idiotic things he does .

Reactions: okri75

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't believe Mr Trudeau cares about us the proper applicants who came to this country with funds, language and work skills and who can support ourselves. he only cares about other types of applicants who can make him looks better in front of other country leaders .
We can give a try

Reactions: Bade2145

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
Yeah i was just curious to know if anyone gets same thing and knows how long it will take now
When I have been waited 18 month, I began feel so stressful. When I recived my note on June, I found out they didn't work on my case over one year. After 18 years old, I come to Canada for my BA degree, I don't have complex and long history. No criminal records. What's they looking for ? After May 30, the timeline is over 19 month. The agent only let me wait.