Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Sir
My Ecas status was 'in procees'from beginning. But it changed to 'application received ' 2 days ago.Do you know what does it's mean.Passed medical already
Thanks in advance
It means your eligibility has started, you can confirm that by calling IRCC or requesting notes.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Did you request CBSA notes?
thanks man! I am very happy you reply me.
cbsa notes I was order it since JUNE 4 TH, however it is not come back, yes you are right, CBSA do the security check, in terms of my case CSIS not get involved .
but, CAN you give me some idea about MAY 17th GU ABOUT SECURITY DATA UPLOADED COMPLETED. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IT.,

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
thanks man! I am very happy you reply me.
cbsa notes I was order it since JUNE 4 TH, however it is not come back, yes you are right, CBSA do the security check, in terms of my case CSIS not get involved .
but, CAN you give me some idea about MAY 17th GU ABOUT SECURITY DATA UPLOADED COMPLETED. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IT.,
It can be because of 2 reasons:
1. The file is transferred to CBSA after Eligibility.
2. The CBSA is done with your security and the feedback is given back to IRCC, in this case you can expect the golden email before you get your notes. Stay positive.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
2. The CBSA is done with your security and the feedback is given back to IRCC, in this case you can expect the golden email before you get your notes. Stay positive.
thanks again, now it make clear stamen t. I think you are right that because CBSA has already uploaded all the data and send back to IRCC do review. that is why CSIS does not show my name in the data bank!
moreover, I will take your wish and waiting for that golden email.

Reactions: Immigration_guru

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Hi what is CBSA is it same with GCMS ?
I have no updates for last 11 month , it’s been 18 month now and only 30 days left and I still didn’t receive the medical request I don’t know what should I do :(

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi what is CBSA is it same with GCMS ?
I have no updates for last 11 month , it’s been 18 month now and only 30 days left and I still didn’t receive the medical request I don’t know what should I do :(
CBSA and. GCMS looks the same, but the only difference is that in CBSA notes you will see the security-related updates and in GCMS the security-related notes are retracted.

Al7786A

Apr 10, 2018
CBSA and. GCMS looks the same, but the only difference is that in CBSA notes you will see the security-related updates and in GCMS the security-related notes are retracted.
So what’s the main difference between Criminality and Security then? I though, criminality they check your background for any criminal offences, and security for any political or other affiliations. Is that correct?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
So what’s the main difference between Criminality and Security then? I though, criminality they check your background for any criminal offences, and security for any political or other affiliations. Is that correct?
Criminality is just based on your PCC, whereas, in security, they check all your past. They will refer to the database, contact agencies in the home country, sometimes involve CSIS etc. Security is more intensive.

Reactions: ceek and Al7786A