+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Vkkjames

Apr 14, 2019
Same here dec 7 applicant still waiting for extension everything passed on 14th may 2019
It’s just so frustrating to see everyone around you got the golden mail but you still walking on this endless journey. I’m not saying I’m not happy because they got it. I just don’t understand. Why some one can have it so fast and we have to wait? One of my friend who got the PPR last week and his AR is September 2018! It’s so unfair to us.

Reactions: Debret

veeditparikh2211

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
It’s just so frustrating to see everyone around you got the golden mail but you still walking on this endless journey. I’m not saying I’m not happy because they got it. I just don’t understand. Why some one can have it so fast and we have to wait? One of my friend who got the PPR last week and his AR is September 2018! It’s so unfair to us.
Yes I can understand but we don’t have option other than to wait and wait.

Derek78

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Same with me, my medical has been extended, but security check is still in progress from may 8. I am Nov 23 applicant.

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Same with me, my medical has been extended, but security check is still in progress from may 8. I am Nov 23 applicant.
How you know they extended your medical. I m at the same situation my medical going to expire 7 of July. And already they send 2nd medicals only for my spouse and 2 children

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Not yet I think I b call after 7 july. In the mean time my family's medical should be done. As well they asked me to do fingertips n I already done just waiting for report.
How did u know that your nedical is extended .sholud i call them about medical to confiem its extended or not

Dana le

Oct 17, 2018
I called the cic today.
The lady told me right now my stage on the process is that they are almost done my all the documents and verificatons. . So if it will be approved they will contact with decision.
And they said my medical was extended on end of the may.

Reactions: Mannatdeep