+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
I called the cic today.
The lady told me right now my stage on the process is that they are almost done my all the documents and verificatons. . So if it will be approved they will contact with decision.
And they said my medical was extended on end of the may.
Good luck then whats your timeline

Derek78

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
So i sholud call them .i called them before my nedical expired .they said just wait for july 6 and then call us .july 6 will be my 19 months timing .last time i called them they said everything passed and in fial review
They told me about final review week ago. And my 19 months was on jun 23))

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
File Received: December 18, 2017
AOR: February 10, 2018
Pre-Arrival Service Letter: May 19, 2018
Medical Request: May 23, 2018
Medical Passed: June 7, 2018
GU : June 5,2019

No updates so far .... how long it will takes to complete Security... still agent says it is not started.... progress bar says 22 more days to complete 19 months....

littledream777

Jun 10, 2019
File Received: December 18, 2017
AOR: February 10, 2018
Pre-Arrival Service Letter: May 19, 2018
Medical Request: May 23, 2018
Medical Passed: June 7, 2018
GU : June 5,2019

No updates so far .... how long it will takes to complete Security... still agent says it is not started.... progress bar says 22 more days to complete 19 months....
We have same File receive date. Still waiting.

Reactions: karthi1984.tnj

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
I called the cic today.
The lady told me right now my stage on the process is that they are almost done my all the documents and verificatons. . So if it will be approved they will contact with decision.
And they said my medical was extended on end of the may.
Did theu told you if security passed

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
My situation is a bit weird but long story short I don't have work experience to get express entry and my PGWP expired before I was able to get that experience, and CIC didn't extend it. It's a long story. If I could go back and do it all over I would in a heartbeat, not getting that full one year of experience ( because I decided to back to school and get my masters degree) is my biggest regret/lesson in life so far.
DID you work in your country before you arrived Canada? If yes, which department? Why so long, it's a security screening I guess?

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
That's exactly what the agent told me. I'm very confused by these last steps. He told me my application is looking good and said: "both Medical and Background check is passed, congratulations" Then I asked about the Security check and he said, "not started yet".
Very complicated to understand meanings of status and trying to predict every single day when all this will be over. Exhausting...
The agent know noting. MAY 13th, I first time I called ircc, the agent told me background checks and security check in process, second time either.but last weekend I got my note and call third time asking for June 5th gu, but they don't know why gu and secuirty is not started. They really can not check more information until vo upload.

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
So I called cic today, and they told me they can’t not give me specific time phase for my medical extension request. Also they do not ready for working on the request. Everything is unknown and all I can do it waiting. I’m Nov 2017 applicant and ppl around me who are 2018 applicants has got their PPR and landed already. I mean am I the only one suffering this frustrating moment?
you are not only one. Oct 2017 here