+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Jaspreet5656

Apr 10, 2017
AINP inland application
Application received: NOV 14 2017
AOR: January 16, 2018
Medical Request and RCMP check: April 26, 2018
Now only waiting I tried to link application with gckey account but it says there is my representative in it ao do i need talk to my representative to get it linked or is their any other way so that i can bypass my representative

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
AINP inland application
Application received: NOV 14 2017
AOR: January 16, 2018
Medical Request and RCMP check: April 26, 2018
Now only waiting I tried to link application with gckey account but it says there is my representative in it ao do i need talk to my representative to get it linked or is their any other way so that i can bypass my representative
it looks like that your representative had linked your application to his or her " authorized paid representative account ", and in this case there's no way for you to link the application to your own account unless you write to IRCC and revoke the authorization you have given your representative

SnowWhite88

Nov 13, 2016
I applied for BOWP on January 22 2019, and it was approved today.
But something weird because on CIC web site it’s says it taking 84 days and they working on applications recived on Dec 15 2018.
Also my work permit is expiring tomorrow...
Is it some connection to my PR application?
Dec 1 2017 applicant.
Quick question, did you apply for BOWP online or paper application? I spoke to an agent last week and she said I can only apply on paper for open work permit, I don't think she is correct. I am Oct 20, 2017 PR applicant and my work permit is expiring next month.

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Quick question, did you apply for BOWP online or paper application? I spoke to an agent last week and she said I can only apply on paper for open work permit, I don't think she is correct. I am Oct 20, 2017 PR applicant and my work permit is expiring next month.
Online, is faster.
This is my second BOWP, last year I also applied Online

Jaspreet5656

Apr 10, 2017
it looks like that your representative had linked your application to his or her " authorized paid representative account ", and in this case there's no way for you to link the application to your own account unless you write to IRCC and revoke the authorization you have given your representative
Thanks

Golden1990

Mar 30, 2019
BC PNP Paper Based Applicant - Semi Skilled (In-land Application)

Date Received: 4th December 2017
Email asking to link my account online: 29th Jan 2018
Medical Requested: 10th May 2018
Medical Passed: 2nd June 2018
Additional Documents Requested (personal history): 11th July 2018
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services: 12th July 2018

Does my timeline begin from the date received or the email asking me to link my account? I dont know which you would call the "AOR"?

Awfully long time to wait for something that shapes the rest of my life, especially when living in the country already.

Is it likely to be denied PR having waited so long? I never see any stories from PNP paper based applicants actually getting PR.. just EE applicants.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019

Does my timeline begin from the date received or the email asking me to link my account? I dont know which you would call the "AOR"?

Awfully long time to wait for something that shapes the rest of my life, especially when living in the country already.

Is it likely to be denied PR having waited so long? I never see any stories from PNP paper based applicants actually getting PR.. just EE applicants.

We have almost identical timeline. I applied through sinp. Yes, the waiting is painful..

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015

Hey the wait is painful.. But you are wrong saying paper based don't get pr.. they do.. Check other threads.. but anyhow just keep patience ... Wish for everyone

Karen P

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019

I believe timeline starts the day IRCC received your application package. Yes, many people get pr through paper based applications.

Khush1994

Mar 25, 2019
Sharing my timeline
AR: October 13,2017
AOR: December 5,2017
Medical request: April 19, 2018
Medical Passed: April 29, 2018
Pre Arrival: May 10, 218
Ghost update: March 21, 2019
PPR email: April 1st.
Good Luck to everyone waiting for theirs. Hang on tight, time is everything.