+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

kkxza

Apr 3, 2018
  • File receivd 15 nov 2017. Aor 17 jan 2018. Medical request 9 may 2018 Medical passed 22 may 2018. Added wife to file june 2018. Medical request for wife and other document 25 oct 2018. Schedule A form requested on 5 dec 2018 after that nothing
My timeline is nov 15th AR
AOR Jan 16th 2018
MR April 28th 2018

Reactions: thomashoo and KKK.f

Jaspreet5656

Apr 10, 2017
My file was received on 15 nov 2017 should i call cic to find out at which stage it is or should i wait until 19 months as it says on cic website

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
My file was received on 15 nov 2017 should i call cic to find out at which stage it is or should i wait until 19 months as it says on cic website
You should call cic ... Since from what we have observed , almost everyone upto october has got PPR... So November applicants should get some updates this month.

Kim1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
You should call cic ... Since from what we have observed , almost everyone upto october has got PPR... So November applicants should get some updates this month.
Hii
Actually my work permit is getting expired in june ? Do you know what work permit I should apply for ? I am restricted with my employer

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
My friend got decision made today and he is nov 15 applicant 2017
We are Dec 2017 applicants, so I think this 20 months will no affect too much
That's great news, but I am just saying what it says according to CIC now, and I won't be so surprised if mine takes up to 20 months.

I am a December applicant. Seriously, I have no idea why it is taking sooooooo long for them to process our applications.

Last edited:
Reactions: KKK.f

Otaner

Feb 3, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm a November 2017 applicant and I was expecting my PPR but all I got was a request to renew my passport in 30 days (mine is going to expire in August and I didn't want to renew it before because I was waiting for my PPR). I'm now in the process to renew my passport and yesterday I got an update from CIC saying that my wife's medical exam is expired and that she has to do a new one, but here is the problem, she is 23 weeks pregnant and will not be able to do the x-ray.

I did some research and I saw that she can do the x-ray after the baby is born (August 2nd), but until there, my application will be on hold...

Do you guys think that there is any chance CIC can ignore this new MR and just get my new passport (as requested) to give our PR? If wasn't for the new passport request I believe they would ask for PPR that day. I'm so close that is frustrating to wait until the baby is born. Btw, my Work Permit is going to expire on September 14, 2019, am I going to have implied status until the decision or should I apply for some extension of my WP?

Thanks in advance guys!

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm a November 2017 applicant and I was expecting my PPR but all I got was a request to renew my passport in 30 days (mine is going to expire in August and I didn't want to renew it before because I was waiting for my PPR). I'm now in the process to renew my passport and yesterday I got an update from CIC saying that my wife's medical exam is expired and that she has to do a new one, but here is the problem, she is 23 weeks pregnant and will not be able to do the x-ray.

I did some research and I saw that she can do the x-ray after the baby is born (August 2nd), but until there, my application will be on hold...

Do you guys think that there is any chance CIC can ignore this new MR and just get my new passport (as requested) to give our PR? If wasn't for the new passport request I believe they would ask for PPR that day. I'm so close that is frustrating to wait until the baby is born. Btw, my Work Permit is going to expire on September 14, 2019, am I going to have implied status until the decision or should I apply for some extension of my WP?

Thanks in advance guys!
My wife did her medical when she was about 32 weeks pregnant , she did the x ray and nothing is wrong with the baby so far , the baby is nine months old now .

in your case I would suggest not to try to talk any sense with CIC, it will be a waste of your time and effort , and it surely looks like they really don't care about any applicant . I would suggest you do whatever they ask you to do , to renew your passport , your wp and do the medical . also,implied status only applies after you submitted your wp application , in your current situation , there's no implied status to even start with.

just my opinion, good luck buddy .

Last edited:

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hii guys
File Recieved: 14 Nov 2017
AOR: 12 Jan 2018
Medical request: May 2018
Its been so long. Finally, called cic They told me they are checking background only security check is processing ! Criminal and Eligibility is done. Does anybody experiencing same ?!

Mine A.R is Nov 14 and AOR is Jan 16. as well. all done just waiting for PPR. no updates.

Reactions: KKK.f and PR#1

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
I applied for BOWP on January 22 2019, and it was approved today.
But something weird because on CIC web site it’s says it taking 84 days and they working on applications recived on Dec 15 2018.
Also my work permit is expiring tomorrow...
Is it some connection to my PR application?
Dec 1 2017 applicant.
I applied BOWP on nov 23rd 2018 and hasn't heard anything it been 132 days so far. website time line is not matching to me. lol it is up to the officers they does cheery pick sometimes.