+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Hi Paulkar,
Did the letter put any instructions how to semd those correspondence? If ur not sure call cic and verify if they have received it and let them send u a confirmation, but usually they do let u know how to send ur documents if its by mail of electronically. What month did u apply?

PaulKar9 said:
Hey guys,

I have received an email from centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca. It started with, "this is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required".

Then it went on to explain that I need to redo IMM5669 for me and my wife (said what sections we got wrong) and to submit our criminal record checks (for me from Canada and for my wife from her country of origin). I rewrote IMM5669 for me and my wife and submitted it via case specific enquiry. Then we received our criminal record checks and I decided to scan them too and submitted them via case specific enquiry as well. I am wondering, is it okay that I have provided the criminal record checks electronically? Does it have to be submitted by mail?

Thanks.

EswarHyd

Dec 1, 2016
I have same assessment section, medicals passed, criminality passed, security blank, and eligibility passed. last updated was Sept 19, 2016. and untouched since then.

But my group is PACE-JW-22, Group #1-.......

any one with the same group, JW 22?

My background check went to in progress on Sept 19.. same status as of today. How long it will take for PPR?

Folks who got PPR's, can you share your experience? Thanks.

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
OCTOBER -2015 and remedical again after cic request on Nov-2016
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi every one this month i will copmlete 19 months from cic received my fileon 28-5-2015
i did my remedical request before 4 days and dr sent them to cic directly andmy on line seem meical : passes still my background and eligibilty : in process ???

any one explain to me ?when they will ask me passport request ???????????????

PaulKar9

Dec 1, 2016
It says,
"RCMP Criminal Record Check:

If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check. You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints.
Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP “Criminal Record Check”.

NOTE: Send your request and your fingerprints to the address provided on the following web site.
Consult rcmp website for detailed instructions.
This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/21"

Later it says,
"Original Police Certificate – For additional information on how to obtain your Police Certificate please go to cic website

When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries".

Seems like online is okay, but I wanted to make sure. Will call immigration today and comment here what they say.

When you ask when I applied, you mean to the Provincial level or the Federal level? Provincial May 2015.

PaulKar9

Dec 1, 2016
I called CIC.
They transferred me to PR representative (first time that happens to me - maybe they changed something in their phone reception structure).

The guy said that I should just follow what it says in the email. I explained that it was a tad bit confusing. He then pulled the email and read it. Afterwards, he said that submitting the Police Criminal Check can be done online via Case Specific Enquiry, so I did everything right.

Hope that helps someone in the future.

Bullz

Dec 2, 2016
July 3rd in land finally got PPR today !

But i have spouse on file too who is not in canada, i got medical emails for both of us in april but this time she or I didnot receive ppr for her,

Any idea what to do. Thanks

Nifemi05

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
PaulKar9 said:
I called CIC.
They transferred me to PR representative (first time that happens to me - maybe they changed something in their phone reception structure).

The guy said that I should just follow what it says in the email. I explained that it was a tad bit confusing. He then pulled the email and read it. Afterwards, he said that submitting the Police Criminal Check can be done online via Case Specific Enquiry, so I did everything right.

Hope that helps someone in the future.
I believe PCC original is required not copy. You can send copy by case enquiry but I think you still have to send the original by post.

Nifemi05

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Bullz said:
July 3rd in land finally got PPR today !

But i have spouse on file too who is not in canada, i got medical emails for both of us in april but this time she or I didnot receive ppr for her,

Any idea what to do. Thanks
Is your spouse accompanying or unaccompanying?
If unaccompanying, I think you can still add him as accompanying even though you have received PPR. But it will delay your processing a little bit.
If accompanying, I think you can call IRCC right away to make enquiry about it or wait for couple of days before calling.
Good luck!

PaulKar9

Dec 1, 2016
Nifemi05 said:
I believe PCC original is required not copy. You can send copy by case enquiry but I think you still have to send the original by post.
1) What is PCC?
2) Do you have any sources to support your claim? Have you seen it somewhere online maybe?

Thank you.

PaulKar9

Dec 1, 2016
Thank you for your response Ayokunlex01.

Has anyone seen a web source for Nifemi05 claim that, "I believe original PCC is required, not a copy"? Would really appreciate others opinion on it and/or a link to CIC making this claim.

Thanks.

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
PaulKar9 said:
Thank you for your response Ayokunlex01.

Has anyone seen a web source for Nifemi05 claim that, "I believe original PCC is required, not a copy"? Would really appreciate others opinion on it and/or a link to CIC making this claim.

Thanks.
you don't trust us???

read your e-mail which you got from CIC and the document checklist

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
For PCC, when they ask me to provide it again so I submitted it by case specific enquiry and I am sure if they ask for any additional documents so we can submitted it by Case specific enquiry. No need to submit the original by Mail.

TrashPanda

Jun 17, 2016
hello all,

June 17th 2015 applicant here, 2 weeks ago after 100 tries i had nice agent over the phone send an email out to get my background completed.
today as advised i called back and it seems that on 23rd they received my security clearance info and now background, security, medicals all is passed and completed.
they said i have to now wait on final decision as in PPR thingie any day now.
we lets see, i know koka is still hanging :p. if i even get ppr now im so dead.