+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
TrashPanda said:
hello all,

June 17th 2015 applicant here, 2 weeks ago after 100 tries i had nice agent over the phone send an email out to get my background completed.
today as advised i called back and it seems that on 23rd they received my security clearance info and now background, security, medicals all is passed and completed.
they said i have to now wait on final decision as in PPR thingie any day now.
we lets see, i know koka is still hanging :p. if i even get ppr now im so dead.
I am outland applicant, Can I still call CIO?

koka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 17, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 14, 2016
TrashPanda said:
hello all,

June 17th 2015 applicant here, 2 weeks ago after 100 tries i had nice agent over the phone send an email out to get my background completed.
today as advised i called back and it seems that on 23rd they received my security clearance info and now background, security, medicals all is passed and completed.
Yes, still waiting :( and hoping that this long wait has a happy end.
Wish you and all those who are waiting, getting PR soon.

sallay

Oct 7, 2012
TrashPanda said:
hello all,

Can you tell me what you have done? Do you contact your local MP? What phone number did you call?
Looks like I got the same situation as yours. I got a delay about my security check. Can you give me some advice? What can I do now?
Thanks a lot.

TrashPanda

Jun 17, 2016
sallay said:
Can you tell me what you have done? Do you contact your local MP? What phone number did you call?
Looks like I got the same situation as yours. I got a delay about my security check. Can you give me some advice? What can I do now?
Thanks a lot.
hi, i just happen to get a helpful agent on the usual cic no. 8882422100 -1131 options. she was like oh a tiny part of the background check is left, and she sent an email out to cic officer to look at in on 21st nov. then on 23rd nov they got the security clearance from CBSA or something and everything got complete.
it seems you just gotta keep calling until you get the right agent who would help. i had to call several times to fix the medical issue when finally an agent herself located the medicals and sent out email to cic medical team to attach it.
just keep calling the cic until you get the right agent who would help but you must pass the processing time first.

hope it helps :)

TrashPanda

Jun 17, 2016
Hello all,
June 17th 2015 app here
I contacted CIC today, securtiy/medical/background all are complete, the cic agent told me contact after April 2017 for them to take action, that is one big F** BS i heard.
Can someone tell me when they will do the final review and ask for PPR, everything was completed on Nov 23rd, Some one please let me know.

Thanks

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
TrashPanda said:
Hello all,
June 17th 2015 app here
I contacted CIC today, securtiy/medical/background all are complete, the cic agent told me contact after April 2017 for them to take action, that is one big F** BS i heard.
Can someone tell me when they will do the final review and ask for PPR, everything was completed on Nov 23rd, Some one please let me know.

Thanks
I think they just say a date far from now so we dont call again as they r busy with calls.

But i think the date to call back is just a guess from them so we dont bother.

Try call evwry week like others does.

Im gonna start calling next week every week.
As today is my 16 month.

sallay

Oct 7, 2012
TrashPanda said:
Hello all,
June 17th 2015 app here

Thanks
Take it easy. I think you will receive PPR at the beginning of new year. You can imagine how the government employee work in Canada. You might have vacation on December, and how about them? How many days do they work each year? Don't worry. They will be re-energized after new year.

sallay

Oct 7, 2012
TrashPanda said:
Hello all,
June 17th 2015 app here

Thanks
BTW, which stream are you in? PNP master?
Which province are you in? Ontario?

PaulKar9

Dec 1, 2016
Hey guys,

I am wondering, from what you have heard and your own experience, how long does it take from the point CIC asks for additional documents (rewrite some forms and police check for example) until PPR?

Thanks.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
hey guys is there any June 2015 applicant in here that have NOT get PPR???

if yes can u pls share your timeline.
Thank you very much

Murthy2222

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Doc's Request.
No
mdh said:
hey guys is there any June 2015 applicant in here that have NOT get PPR???

if yes can u pls share your timeline.
Thank you very much
I'm June 30 applicant. no PPR yet( AOR on Sep 24th 2015, Medicals in Feb 2016)

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Murthy2222 said:
I'm June 30 applicant. no PPR yet( AOR on Sep 24th 2015, Medicals in Feb 2016)
Are you inland applicant ??