+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

CindySmile

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
02-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
Hi,
I'm a July 13 applicant. Today I called CIC and the agent told me that my background check is completed and everything is passed. She sent a note to the officer who is responsible for my case to tell the officer my case passes the 16 months. She said if I don't receive anything after 1 month, then call back.
Now, I have a question, what is background check for? Is it the security check? After background check, are there any other steps left?

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
CindySmile said:
Hi,
I'm a July 13 applicant. Today I called CIC and the agent told me that my background check is completed and everything is passed. She sent a note to the officer who is responsible for my case to tell the officer my case passes the 16 months. She said if I don't receive anything after 1 month, then call back.
Now, I have a question, what is background check for? Is it the security check? After background check, are there any other steps left?
Only step ppr.
Land and wait for pr card

Question...
At what time did u call cic?

CindySmile

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
02-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
mdh said:
Only step ppr.
Land and wait for pr card

Question...
At what time did u call cic?
I called them at noon

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
CindySmile said:
I called them at noon
what number did you call on?

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi all,

I have a query, please suggest with your precious opinion.

I applied my PR application to Australia for immigration in 2009 and got refused in Feb 2011. The reason of refusal was the hierarchy of the company i worked with in those days and the verification officer said that he is not satisfied with company hierarchy and refused my application. I was banned for 3 years. I applied through a consultant and i do not have my refusal letter. Unfortunately, my consultant has moved to Australia and shifted his office.

Note: I applied my Australian PR on my last passport which got expired and used my new passport for Manitoba nomination.

Now, i am MPNP nominee and my PR application is under process at local visa office. My questions are:-

1) I have not mentioned my Australian PR refusal in my Schedule A Background form. Should i tell the Visa officer about my Australian PR refusal?
2) If i tell about my Australian PR refusal to the Visa Officer, will this PR refusal from Australia cast a negative impression on the Visa Officer and
his decision making about my Canadian PR application...!?

Please suggest ang give your honest opinion...!
Thanks!
Regards.

sunnycqcn

Nov 23, 2016
Hi,
My applicantion is the same time with you. I did get anything. All things is the same with you.
How about did you call with agent today?
Thanks,
Fuyou

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Hi Deepsea,

With regards to ur Australian PR application it doesnt do anything with regards to ur canadian PR application. So ur fine Australia is Australia and Canada is Canada that is not related to each other. Unless the refussal from that Ausie application is Criminality that affect security of Canada. Hope this helps u calm down.

deepsea said:
Hi all,

I have a query, please suggest with your precious opinion.

I applied my PR application to Australia for immigration in 2009 and got refused in Feb 2011. The reason of refusal was the hierarchy of the company i worked with in those days and the verification officer said that he is not satisfied with company hierarchy and refused my application. I was banned for 3 years. I applied through a consultant and i do not have my refusal letter. Unfortunately, my consultant has moved to Australia and shifted his office.

Note: I applied my Australian PR on my last passport which got expired and used my new passport for Manitoba nomination.

Now, i am MPNP nominee and my PR application is under process at local visa office. My questions are:-

1) I have not mentioned my Australian PR refusal in my Schedule A Background form. Should i tell the Visa officer about my Australian PR refusal?
2) If i tell about my Australian PR refusal to the Visa Officer, will this PR refusal from Australia cast a negative impression on the Visa Officer and
his decision making about my Canadian PR application...!?

Please suggest ang give your honest opinion...!
Thanks!
Regards.

AlbertaRocks

Jun 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Doc's Request.
04-05-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Interview........
Probably not needed
Passport Req..
November 9,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received on November 18,2016
LANDED..........
November 18,2016
Gloryintoronto said:
Congratulations! And thanks for the detailed description of the flagpole process. Sorry to bombard you with questions but it seems everyone is driving to the border and doing the flagpole using their car to drive to and from the border. I wonder can one flagpole as a passenger travelling by bus or a taxi or on foot? Is it possible to walk from the border on foot and look for taxi or bus?
Thank you. It depends which border you will go to flagpole. For Example, You need to have a car (or rent a car) or hire a taxi from Lethbridge to Coutts border (The one I went to). Or if you go to Niagara Falls, ON border you can flagpole by taxi or by foot. First check which US/Canada border is close to you and what are the available options you have to go there. If you have a friend or relative who is Canadian Citizen and can drive, he/she can take you to the border to flagpole and complete the landing process (1 of my friend did his landing this way). Otherwise when you receive your PR you can call IRCC and make an appointment to the nearest IRCC office to complete your PR.
[/quote]

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
MM3 said:
Hi Deepsea,

With regards to ur Australian PR application it doesnt do anything with regards to ur canadian PR application. So ur fine Australia is Australia and Canada is Canada that is not related to each other. Unless the refussal from that Ausie application is Criminality that affect security of Canada. Hope this helps u calm down.
Thank you MM3 for your time and opinion!

Actually, banning me was the penality for misrepresentation? You know misrepresentation is a crime...! :(

Though i did not do any misrepresentation at all willingly, it was due to the CEO's error.

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Deepsea,

For misrepresentation to avoid that make sure you have certificates and job descriptions from previous job, for example your job title is Administrative assistant but aside from that u also help in managing a restaurant holding an area shift when a manager is not around but you wanted to apply for PR under skilled category so use the Job title Assistant Manager because thats the only fastest way you can apply.
With that one u will get misrepresented so to avoid that you should have a certificate of employment with job descriptions. U only have to answer Scheduled A with what you have on hand. Claiming again what you input when u applied for Australian PR with not enough attachments to it or proof will lead you to misrepresentation again. If its only a mistake you can get a lawyer to appeal your application again.

deepsea said:
Thank you MM3 for your time and opinion!

Actually, banning me was the penality for misrepresentation? You know misrepresentation is a crime...! :(

Though i did not do any misrepresentation at all willingly, it was due to the CEO's error.

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
Please, help me..

I received my PRs today and I'm ready to send them my Passport copies, but I'm not sure if the address section in the pre-paid envelope must be fill out? Because, someone have told me he did, but in my email is this warning:

"COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS. DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE."

What did you do?

Thanks!

AlbertaRocks

Jun 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Doc's Request.
04-05-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Interview........
Probably not needed
Passport Req..
November 9,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received on November 18,2016
LANDED..........
November 18,2016
JimmyMcgill said:
Please, help me..

I received my PRs today and I'm ready to send them my Passport copies, but I'm not sure if the address section in the pre-paid envelope must be fill out? Because, someone have told me he did, but in my email is this warning:

"COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS. DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE."

What did you do?

Thanks!
Congratulation. You don't need to fill out the return pre-paid envelope. IRCC will fill it out for you. Just keep the tracking information for your records.

rosvita

Jun 26, 2016
JimmyMcgill said:
Please, help me..

What did you do?

Thanks!

Hi per my experience, it is highly recommended that mention it is passport inside in the description section on the envelop.

Last time(when i applied for a return visa) they randomly drop my passport return envelop in the bush because they think nobody will take it...
and when i called them, they said" oh we do not think it is passport"...

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Employers and nominating province has the right at all times to cancel a nomination if something happened.

Like a violation with the rules.

gosia.h said:
I would disagree as well.
We lost our work visa back in April, due to omitting a cert. Not working since but with a valid status in Canada.
It is CIC that refused us instead of requesting the document they needed, that's why had to stop working!
What if you reach 4-year-mark and you can't extend your visa anymore? With such a LONG processing time it is possible in some cases. So I think once your nomination is valid you are still OK.

koka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 17, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 25, 2015