+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Hi.all...i have one question...we need to pay two fees one is for processing and second is for permanent resident right... So my concern is At the time of fee payment should we pay both the fee in advance now ? Or should we only pay one fee now and wait for them for ask second one on a later date ??...

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
Hi.all...i have one question...we need to pay two fees one is for processing and second is for permanent resident right... So my concern is At the time of fee payment should we pay both the fee in advance now ? Or should we only pay one fee now and wait for them for ask second one on a later date ??...
Upto to you, you can pay both, if you applican will reject, you will get return RPRF.

But, you can only pay application fee now and submit your application and wait for them to ask for RPRF...

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
COOL_DUDE_CANADA said:
guys please help..

WORK PERMIT expiring in january 2017..
July applicant- no PPR yet

status - BACKGROUND CHECK - iN PROGRESS

Wats are my options?
can someone help me the options i have to choose to extend my stay..

because the form i filled to check eligibility is little tricky..

PLEASE HELP :(
Hello COOL_DUDE_CANADA

the last time when I had to extent my WP, the only question I had problems with
was this one:

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

You have answer here with " Yes "
and it means that they have found your application complete
and that you have got your AOR

And as I wrote
K4n4d4WS said:
if I'm honest I would just wait till the end of december or mid-january and then apply for your wp-extention
because there is a good chance that you get your PR befor that date.
good luck
K4n4d4WS :)

BOWP eligibility parameters

To be eligible for a BOWP, foreign nationals must

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;
have completed one of the following APR stages:
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check; or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have applied for an open work permit;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted.

Note: Foreign nationals in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) are eligible for a BOWP only if they have provided a copy of the nomination letter issued by the nominating province or territory along with their application and there is no indication that employment restrictions exist as conditions of the nomination.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Wendy0001

Oct 10, 2016
87arq said:
Processing times have been updated and now it shows as 16 months......
Only 12 days left for my case but seems the background check has not started yet. Waiting it updates to 17 months or more...

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Hello Kash 15358
I am trying to reply to your message.
It says your inbox is full

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
kash15358 said:
Hello Everyone,

First of all thank you very much to all the members for providing information. I am new to this forum. I was going through all the pages and posts and then I realized to ask instead of going through 375 pages.

I live in SK. I applied for Permanent Residence application on September 1st, 2015 after receiving my SINP. I cannot link my application in mycic account. I pretty much tried everything. When I check application status, it only shows that they received my app on this date, they sent me acknowledgement on this date and they started process on this date. Can someone please tell me what is the the current status? I'll really appreciate for that.

Thank you again.
Kash pls clear your inbox. It won't let me reply to your message

Wendy0001

Oct 10, 2016
kash15358 said:
Hello Everyone,

First of all thank you very much to all the members for providing information. I am new to this forum. I was going through all the pages and posts and then I realized to ask instead of going through 375 pages.

I live in SK. I applied for Permanent Residence application on September 1st, 2015 after receiving my SINP. I cannot link my application in mycic account. I pretty much tried everything. When I check application status, it only shows that they received my app on this date, they sent me acknowledgement on this date and they started process on this date. Can someone please tell me what is the the current status? I'll really appreciate for that.

Thank you again.
I m under the same situation as urs, and I m June 22 2015 applicant. I got my GCMS recently, it shows Medical In Progress from April until now.

Lakshita

Mar 29, 2016
Does any one know how long it will take to get passport back. I have send mine on September 19 still waiting no updates yet. I am worried about it now. Should I contact Ottawa office or should I wait Huh
Any suggestions

Oct 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
october ,2016
hello ,is this group for PNP inland applicants?

I have been asking around for PoF for PNP inland but don't see any response. (I applied under International student category,PNP Ontario with no job offer category), at the time I showed my job as PoF. Now at the border when we do flag poling what should we show? we have only 30%-40% of the required amount and I am on E.I due to loss of job. We have Open Work permits (Valid) but TRV expired. We don't want to be denied entry back in to Canada because of PoF.
What should we do in this situation?

I posted this in new thread but nobody responded...

zx86496790

May 6, 2016
Lakshita said:
Does any one know how long it will take to get passport back. I have send mine on September 19 still waiting no updates yet. I am worried about it now. Should I contact Ottawa office or should I wait Huh
Any suggestions
OMG, are you kidding me? that's way too long. I have sent mine on Sep29 and they received on Sep30. I thought I had been waiting for long enough :mad: :mad: :mad:

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
Lakshita said:
Any suggestions
Is it normal to take that long to get passport back?
You must be not from visa exempt country I guess, right?

raman13s

May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Masters in applied science stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
Doc's Request.
March 13, 2016
AOR Received.
September 16, 2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2015
Med's Done....
April 19, 2016
Passport Req..
September 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
zx86496790 said:
OMG, are you kidding me? that's way too long. I have sent mine on Sep29 and they received on Sep30. I thought I had been waiting for long enough :mad: :mad: :mad:
sent mine on 29th Sept as well, return tracker still not activated.

Wife already got stamped passport back on Monday in India.

Usually it takes 2 weeks right ?

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
PNPONTARIO2016 said:
hello ,is this group for PNP inland applicants?

I have been asking around for PoF for PNP inland but don't see any response. (I applied under International student category,PNP Ontario with no job offer category), at the time I showed my job as PoF. Now at the border when we do flag poling what should we show? we have only 30%-40% of the required amount and I am on E.I due to loss of job. We have Open Work permits (Valid) but TRV expired. We don't want to be denied entry back in to Canada because of PoF.
What should we do in this situation?

I posted this in new thread but nobody responded...
What about your EI? how long you are taking those? If it is at initial stage, you can show EI as your revenue. Hope it helps...

Oct 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
october ,2016
thank u Naeem001

I am laid off from last couple of months so around 6.5 months left in to E.I (E.I is around 8 months)

I have heard the PoF is 6 months worth the funds. In this case will the border officer will be satisfied? or will object?

much thanks