+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

dealwork

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
IELTS Request
n/A
File Transfer...
PS
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
medicals extended on May 12, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
If your AINP certificate has no employment restrictions, then you can apply for Open Work permit, otherwise it will be closed. You will need to attach you AINP certificate with BOWP application.
If there is no employment restrictions, and you get Open work permit, you will need to let AINP know about this. and usually it doesnt affect your PR file. my friend and I recently changed employers and AINP was very good about it.
They said as long as we are working full-time, we are fine. When IRCC calls them, they can confirm where we are working. That is all. I have this written in email from one of the AINP officers. Its just not a word of mouth.

maniharman said:
Hi Friends
My PR application was received by Nova Scotia office on AUG 27,2016.Still waiting for AOR.I was nominated by Ainp.I have few questions.I am on close work permit now,Can I apply for an open work permit once I Receive my AOR.IF yes then can i change my employer after i get an open work permit...And do i need to inform that to AINP as well after i change my employer???and do i have to work Under same NOC for which i was nominated by AINP or i can just work anywhere?

Jatir Nana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 23, 2015
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
September 24, 2015 OINP
AOR Received.
February 25, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
CPC Ottawa
Med's Request
Upfront : July 28, 2016
Med's Done....
August 7, 2016
Interview........
NO (Security and Background Complete Jan 13, 2017)
Passport Req..
February 11, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
CIC increased the wait time from 15 months to 16 months yesterday.... Frustrated ...I was wondering can anyone apply for express entry while his/her application is in process under PNP:( :( :(

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
Jatir Nana said:
CIC increased the wait time from 15 months to 16 months yesterday.... Frustrated ...I was wondering can anyone apply for express entry while his/her application is in process under PNP:( :( :(
Yes, people can apply in express entry while his/her application is in progress in any other stream....

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Jatir Nana said:
Jatin,

Are you just seeing it? That is an old news cos it's been updated since 2 weeks ago. Sorry Dude, I guess we just have to wait. Though it is so frustrating.

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
nayeem01 said:
Yes, people can apply in express entry while his/her application is in progress in any other stream....
I checked with pnp office regarding the same.
They said yes you can apply for express entry but you have to withdraw current pnp application.
So personally me past 13 months better to wait for couple months.
If I don't get PPR by Jan 9 (16months). I will cancel and put my application in special pilot program: vulnerable sector health cAre giver. Whole process takes hardly 2 months only.

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
binoob said:
\great news. how long did they take to reply ur email
i send request on friday. but in my case, Canada post missed to update my tracking..so i wrote them all my situation....below is the email i have received from CPC

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application has been finalized and your passport will be returned to you shortly.

If you included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned using this envelope. If you followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website. Please allow at least 2 business days for the tracking information to register on their website.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned to you by regular mail.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
ashomony said:
i send request on friday. but in my case, Canada post missed to update my tracking..so i wrote them all my situation....below is the email i have received from CPC

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application has been finalized and your passport will be returned to you shortly.

If you included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned using this envelope. If you followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website. Please allow at least 2 business days for the tracking information to register on their website.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned to you by regular mail.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.
Good for you !

which email you use to communicate with IRCC? same as from which you received PPR request?

FYI i have canada post app installed with return tracking number with notifications on ;) I dont need to login all day to see status

dealwork

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
IELTS Request
n/A
File Transfer...
PS
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
medicals extended on May 12, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
last time when I filled the online case specific web form, I got reply within 2-3 days. They were real quick this time.

milo2015 said:
Good for you !

which email you use to communicate with IRCC? same as from which you received PPR request?

FYI i have canada post app installed with return tracking number with notifications on ;) I dont need to login all day to see status

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
I wonder if all June 2015 applications are cleared now?
If any applicants waiting could you put your profile name and application date and form a list. So we can track the process.
Pls and thank you

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
ashomony said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi ashonomy,

That is one scenario, Canada Post was not able to activate the tracker due to high volume of delivery to CPC PO BOX address. They missed to scan your package in order to activate the tracker that it was already delivered. Now you may take note my experience also, some delivery guy scan your package early eventhough it is not actually delivered to the recipient.

Canada Post caused me so much stress when they did that I'm expecting my docs and nothing in my mailbox. Called and went to Canada Post they was not able to help me. My docs was delivered at around 1pm only however the tracker indicates that it was delivered at 7:30am.

Anyway, finally you can relax and wait for your passport to be returned.

Thank you.

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
roaringpanthers 12345 said:
If any applicants waiting could you put your profile name and application date and form a list. So we can track the process.
Pls and thank you
June 18 inland applicant still waiting PPR

AlbertaRocks

Jun 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Doc's Request.
04-05-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Interview........
Probably not needed
Passport Req..
November 9,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received on November 18,2016
LANDED..........
November 18,2016
roaringpanthers 12345 said:
Pls and thank you
June 8. Still waiting for PPR....

binoob

May 31, 2016
ashomony said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

THANL YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY