None
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2015
dave1987 said:
Hhey guys I got the same email from CIO-SYdney asking to submit police certificate from RCMP ,,I already submitted that ..I talked to one of my friend,he got the same email ,,and my lawyer saying its a mass email ...
U have to submit RCMp check again. Although most of the candidates don't submit it coz its required. But now as CIC has asked u , u have to submit. don't ignore it.

lukeqichen

Jun 26, 2014
Oakville
dave1987 said:
Hhey guys I got the same email from CIO-SYdney asking to submit police certificate from RCMP ,,I already submitted that ..I talked to one of my friend,he got the same email ,,and my lawyer saying its a mass email ...
What is your timeline bud? What is your status now?

Neha05

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Hello guys,
I have one question. I applied for PR under PNP on june2, 2014. I ordered my gcms notes and it says that medical is passed, criminality in progress, security and eligibility not started. So my question is that don't we already pass the eligibility as we are provincial nominees, why it says that its not started. What else we have to do to pass the eligibility. Plz help

junyul1991

Mar 14, 2014
lukeqichen said:
What is your timeline bud? What is your status now?

This is his/her timeline (AINP)
Pr through ainp sent to Sydney-aug08/2014
File recived -August 18/2014
Aor -20oct 2014
Medical request-23oct 2014

dave1987

May 16, 2014
I understand that .,,but the email says if u have already submitted the RCMP clearance,,then ignore this email ..we ll contact u in future once a visa officer has reviewed your application..this is the exact wording of the email..and my friend got the same email with same wording ,.we both have submitted our RCMP certificates..is there anyone else who recived the email ??

junyul1991

Mar 14, 2014
dave1987 said:
I understand that .,,but the email says if u have already submitted the RCMP clearance,,then ignore this email ..we ll contact u in future once a visa officer has reviewed your application..this is the exact wording of the email..and my friend got the same email with same wording ,.we both have submitted our RCMP certificates..is there anyone else who recived the email ??
What does your lawyer say about this?

dave1987

May 16, 2014
He said that its okay ,,just ignore it ..as I have submitted the RCMP certificate..he said most of the times they send mass mails like these as a reminder to the applicants of almost same timeliness,so that their process not get delayed..

starla

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys..

I applied june 12, 2014 and no request for rprf/rcmp yet and im going home for 2 months. My fear is cic will request for rcmp records while im out of the country. Can i get rcmp cert without cic'a request?

Thanks...

lukeqichen

Jun 26, 2014
Oakville
dave1987 said:
He said that its okay ,,just ignore it ..as I have submitted the RCMP certificate..he said most of the times they send mass mails like these as a reminder to the applicants of almost same timeliness,so that their process not get delayed..
My note will reaches in 20th this month, if I see they are doing the criminal or security check. I will do another RCMP check after christmas.

junyul1991

Mar 14, 2014
lukeqichen said:
My note will reaches in 20th this month, if I see they are doing the criminal or security check. I will do another RCMP check after christmas.
When did you order the note?

spartacus

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP: Feb 2014, PR: June 2014
Nomination.....
May, 2014
AOR Received.
21 Jan, 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29 Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
30 Jan, 2015, Med received: 06 Feb, 2015
Feb2004 said:
Thanks Spartacus...and also probably one of the oldest members of these forums because as my signin name indicates I first applied as FSW outland in feb 2004, and our cases got cancelled in 2012. This is my third shot at PR ...so we all should not lose hope. :)
I respect your patience mate!

niceworld

Jul 17, 2014
Dear Starla

I think you should apply for your rcmp certificate before going to your home. You require application number for rcmp and you have that with you. I don't know if they give rcmp certificate by email or mail. If you get it by mail then you can ask someone here in Canada to whom you trust that when your certificate will come they keep it in a safe place and when cic request it then your friend or relative can post it to cic.

Best Regards

starla

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niceworld said:
Dear Starla

I think you should apply for your rcmp certificate before going to your home. You require application number for rcmp and you have that with you. I don't know if they give rcmp certificate by email or mail. If you get it by mail then you can ask someone here in Canada to whom you trust that when your certificate will come they keep it in a safe place and when cic request it then your friend or relative can post it to cic.

Best Regards
Thanks.

Like lukeqichen, I ordered ATIP/gcms notes. I will just check first if criminality check not done yet, then I will get RCMP record before I leave for vacation.