PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

How goes it? I hope you're all keeping warm and toasty ;D Just wanted to let you all know that I've received my GCMS notes (for the second time) this morning when I was in the showers (lol) :p. Here are the headlines 8)

Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started (Due date: 2016/05/05)
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Secondary Offices: CPC-Ottawa

I believe they are still working on our files, a lot slower (for obvious reasons) but something is definitely going on coz when I compare my two versions of GCMS notes (there are a lot of updates and modifications in the new one) ;D

Don't STOP believing! We'll eventually get there ;) Checking my ECAS profile has reduced from two to one time per day now! :D

Cheers
KB

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
kaladhar said:
Hi everyone,

How goes it? I hope you're all keeping warm and toasty ;D Just wanted to let you all know that I've received my GCMS notes (for the second time) this morning when I was in the showers (lol) :p. Here are the headlines 8)

Assessments

I believe they are still working on our files, a lot slower (for obvious reasons) but something is definitely going on coz when I compare my two versions of GCMS notes (there are a lot of updates and modifications in the new one) ;D

Don't STOP believing! We'll eventually get there ;) Checking my ECAS profile has reduced from two to one time per day now! :D

Cheers
KB
oh ask me, i check ECAS atleast 5 times a day. I dont think any update on my ECAS is reflect on Tuesday. Its usually Friday when I see any changes. I hope we get PPR soon.

Nov 20 PNP inland applicant.

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
kaladhar said:
Hi everyone,

Assessments

Cheers
KB
Congrats bud. I have identical comments in my file, including the due date :)

When was the last time you got your GCMS notes? Do you mind letting us know what differences do you see from the last time you got your notes?

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
VSw said:

When was the last time you got your GCMS notes? Do you mind letting us know what differences do you see from the last time you got your notes?
Need to get to PPR. only PPR should make us happy. nothing less thn that.

NBUNB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Outer Space
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-01-2016
kaladhar said:
Hi everyone,

Assessments

Cheers
KB
On which page of your GCMS notes, you guys see "Location: PV2-JAN" info. I couldn't see any location info in my GCMS notes. I can only see primary office: Centralized Intake Office and Secondary Offices: CPC-Ottawa

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
NBUNB said:
On which page of your GCMS notes, you guys see "Location: PV2-JAN" info. I couldn't see any location info in my GCMS notes. I can only see primary office: Centralized Intake Office and Secondary Offices: CPC-Ottawa
PV2 is just a code for provincial nominee. Doesnt tell much about the file.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
hussy74 said:
oh ask me, i check ECAS atleast 5 times a day. I dont think any update on my ECAS is reflect on Tuesday. Its usually Friday when I see any changes. I hope we get PPR soon.

I have experienced this as well. My ECAS has always reflected changes on a Thursday or Friday, yet they supposedly update Tuesdays. It is interesting.

islanddiva

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2105
Doc's Request.
22-09-2015
Nomination.....
16-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016 DM 14-01-2013
Bincanada said:
I have experienced this as well. My ECAS has always reflected changes on a Thursday or Friday, yet they supposedly update Tuesdays. It is interesting.
Mine is always updated on a Wednesday

Maddy44

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
File Transfer...
05-04-2017
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Latest news time is 14 months now. December applicants there is no benefit of checking ecas status everyday. Start checking from february cuz we will get DM and PPR in feb or march. That is for sure. I also get frustrated cuz i see in process everyday in my status. Now i 'll check in feb.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
hussy74 said:

CIC works in mysterious ways. Technically speaking, you should have received your PPR by now.. Well, there is nothing else we could do other than to wait.. Yep, they say that they update the database every Tuesday but in my experience, I have noticed that my updates were on different days of the week. Lets hope to hear soon :)

Good luck

KB

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
NBUNB said:
For me, its right there at the bottom of the second page under the heading PAPER FILE..

Office: CIO
<File Number>

and after that Secondary Office location!

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
VSw said:
Thanks Vsw :)

First time that I've requested: Aug 21, 2015
Received it on: Sep 21, 2015

Second time that I've requested: Nov 14, 2015
Received it on: Dec 18, 2015

Here are some of the updates comparing the two:

Assessments

Eligibility >> Not Started // Passed
Security >> Not Started // Not Started
Criminality >> In Progress // Passed
Medical >> Passed-Expired // Passed

Paper File

That's the main differences I found.. What three months can do to our applications, eh?

Cheers
KB

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
kaladhar said:
Thanks Vsw :)

First time that I've requested: Aug 21, 2015
Received it on: Sep 21, 2015

Second time that I've requested: Nov 14, 2015
Received it on: Dec 18, 2015

Here are some of the updates comparing the two:

Assessments

Eligibility >> Not Started // Passed
Security >> Not Started // Not Started
Criminality >> In Progress // Passed
Medical >> Passed-Expired // Passed

Paper File

That's the main differences I found.. What three months can do to our applications, eh?

Cheers
KB
Perfect Kaladhar. Thanks

Nice12

Nov 23, 2015
Maddy44 said:
Latest news time is 14 months now. December applicants there is no benefit of checking ecas status everyday. Start checking from february cuz we will get DM and PPR in feb or march. That is for sure. I also get frustrated cuz i see in process everyday in my status. Now i 'll check in feb.
Where is the link? It still says 15