+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Maddy44 said:
Latest news time is 14 months now. December applicants there is no benefit of checking ecas status everyday. Start checking from february cuz we will get DM and PPR in feb or march. That is for sure. I also get frustrated cuz i see in process everyday in my status. Now i 'll check in feb.
Where have you heard this information, if I may ask? I am an end of November applicant, from 2014. Hopefully that means PPR/final stage in January.

Nov Applicant

Oct 4, 2015
kaladhar said:
For me, its right there at the bottom of the second page under the heading PAPER FILE..

Office: CIO
<File Number>

and after that Secondary Office location!

Hi
I am applying for a GCMS Notes:
I have a doubt for a term named as "ALIAS"

What to write under box asking me

"ALIAS" = ?

Tushky

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 feb 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept 2105
AOR Received.
24 June 2015
Med's Request
10 sept 2015
Med's Done....
21 sept 2105
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Nov Applicant said:
Hi

"ALIAS" = ?
[/quote

Hi
You have to leave that blank. I ordered last month.

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Bincanada said:
Where have you heard this information, if I may ask? I am an end of November applicant, from 2014. Hopefully that means PPR/final stage in January.
Well, i think it does not matter if on website they say 14/15 months. For most of the people (incl me) who received their gcms notes, security chec has not started and last update was in mid october.. Mid october is also the time when elections took place and government changed...They promised 25k "refugees" by feb and 10 k by december... As the best case scenario,I assume they will only start working on our files in feb after processing large number of "refugee" applications. However, if you look at cic's website so far only 3k "refugee" applications have been finalized..So I think it will only be middle of next year when they start processing our applications. Fair or not, it seems "refugee" applications will get precedence

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
rkapoor123 said:
Well, i think it does not matter if on website they say 14/15 months. For most of the people (incl me) who received their gcms notes, security chec has not started and last update was in mid october.. Mid october is also the time when elections took place and government changed...They promised 25k "refugees" by feb and 10 k by december... As the best case scenario,I assume they will only start working on our files in feb after processing large number of "refugee" applications. However, if you look at cic's website so far only 3k "refugee" applications have been finalized..So I think it will only be middle of next year when they start processing our applications. Fair or not, it seems "refugee" applications will get precedence
All we can do is take a wild guess.

There is good news... I read on the Oct and Sept PNP threads that some people are getting PPRs and final stage processing. There have been a few to report receiving it within the past few days. So CIC isn't 100% totally focused only on Syrian refugees.

I can also report my application status changed on ECAS in mid October. Before Oct it basically said AOR and Medical Received, nothing else. My ECAS then updated to 5 lines. So that means they're doing something.

I have not ordered GCMS notes, I'm considering it since I didn't receive a final processing or PPR email before the end of this year.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Nov Applicant said:
Hi

"ALIAS" = ?
You will have to write N/A for that :)

KB

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Bincanada said:
All we can do is take a wild guess.

There is good news... I read on the Oct and Sept PNP threads that some people are getting PPRs and final stage processing. There have been a few to report receiving it within the past few days. So CIC isn't 100% totally focused only on Syrian refugees.

I can also report my application status changed on ECAS in mid October. Before Oct it basically said AOR and Medical Received, nothing else. My ECAS then updated to 5 lines. So that means they're doing something.

I have not ordered GCMS notes, I'm considering it since I didn't receive a final processing or PPR email before the end of this year.
What is the 5th line on your ECAS?

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Bincanada said:
Last line is Medical Received, and status is In Process.
These are my 4 lines:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 20, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 20, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on April 20, 2015.
4. Medical results have been received.

I dont know what 2 lines are missing from my Status.

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
hussy74 said:
These are my 4 lines:

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 20, 2015.

Don't worry friend. You haven't missed much. There is one (or two if you'd) line before the last one:
We sent you medical instructions on May 8, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Hope this makes you feel better :)

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
VSw said:
Don't worry friend. You haven't missed much. There is one (or two if you'd) line before the last one:
We sent you medical instructions on May 8, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Hope this makes you feel better :)
i dont think ecas is always update..it is just a rough note and it does not necessarily reflect the actual processing..there r things happening beyond the ecas..it is for sure we feel relaxed when we see some changes somewhere..but the ecas lines totally depend on the agents working on it and they update it once in a while only..i stopped checking it often..my friend received his pr recently without even the third line in ecas..

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Jiss said:
i dont think ecas is always update..it is just a rough note and it does not necessarily reflect the actual processing..there r things happening beyond the ecas..it is for sure we feel relaxed when we see some changes somewhere..but the ecas lines totally depend on the agents working on it and they update it once in a while only..i stopped checking it often..my friend received his pr recently without even the third line in ecas..
Oh really. I hope we all get PPR soon. After refusal of my BOWP, everything scares me like anything.

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
hussy74 said:
Oh really. I hope we all get PPR soon. After refusal of my BOWP, everything scares me like anything.
Could you provide information as to why your BOWP was refused.. I will soon be applying for BOWP and any tips would be helpful

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
hussy74 said:
These are my 4 lines:

The only thing different on mine is that it says Medical Request was sent out in April, so it is just the way they update ECAS. They update it differently for everyone.