+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you emailed the RPRF fee paid recepit ? If them? Which email id?
Thank you :D :D :D :D

R1982 said:
Hi Sanjjh
I have already updated my timeline in previous post.
I will update once more new update related my BC PNP PR Application for the December applicants to get excited.
My application reached to CIO on 01 Dec. 2014.
AOR- 15Apr.2015
MR- 30Apr.2015
MR Done on 06 May2015
ECAS Showed online Medical received on 13 May 2015.
RPRF Requested and Schedule A requested by CIO, Sydney NS on 02 July 2015.
I have paid RPRF on 03 July 2015.
Wish good luck to all.....!!!

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
prasprime said:
Have you emailed the RPRF fee paid recepit ? If them? Which email id?
Thank you :D :D :D :D
hi prasprime
here is the Email ID ........ CIO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca.
yes ....i have paid RPRF and i have already sent them a Photocopy of Paid RPRF by E-Mail.

here is the instruction for RPRF which i got from CIO,Sydney Nova Scotia ....?>>>>
RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CIO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca.

lbdz

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Hello, im after Medicals recevided like most of people here.

The closed work permit that they gave me at the border thanks to the BC PNP support letter is expriring in September. However, the processing time for work permit renewal is close to 100 days right now. So, If apply online most likely wont have it on time.

I wonder if anyone of you have been in this situation recently. Has anyone gotten a second support letter from the PNP for a work permit extension? Maybe that would be faster if I could go to the border again.

Not sure what to do. I cant believe they make people wait 3 months or more for a work permit extension. We are always waiting omg...

Thanks!

Michelle888

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-08-2015 IP status on 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
Hi. I just recently got my extension of work permit after 98 days of waiting. PNP sent me the second support letters but asked me to send them the copy of the email CIC sent me, probably to prove that I actually need it. If Im you, i'd contact PNP and ask them if they can provide you the letter now. BTW it took PNP about a week to send me that letter but only cos my manager kept reminding them every day cos CIC only gave me 5 business days to provide it. Hope this helps

lbdz said:

The closed work permit that they gave me at the border thanks to the BC PNP support letter is expriring in September. However, the processing time for work permit renewal is close to 100 days right now. So, If apply online most likely wont have it on time.

I wonder if anyone of you have been in this situation recently. Has anyone gotten a second support letter from the PNP for a work permit extension? Maybe that would be faster if I could go to the border again.

Not sure what to do. I cant believe they make people wait 3 months or more for a work permit extension. We are always waiting omg...

Thanks!

karkwi

Jul 8, 2015
R1982 - We have the same timeline Smiley I send my application 1 December, I paid PRPF 2 July, now we must waiting! I think that we'll get decisions at the same time! I wonder who will be first

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
karkwi said:
R1982 - We have the same timeline Smiley I send my application 1 December, I paid PRPF 2 July, now we must waiting! I think that we'll get decisions at the same time! I wonder who will be first

Hey R1982 and karkwi you guys got email frim CIC for RPRF or u guys paid upfront pls let me know since i have't got any RPRF request yet...however i got my WP extention for 2 year ........I am december 1st week applicant also my ECA updates Medical Received ....but no news after that ...

brabus

Jan 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
12 December 2014- Received by CIC
1 May 2015 - EP&UCI nos.
18 June 2015 - Medical forms, RPRF, PCC. Visa office: Manila

Rick73

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP-28-08-2015, DM-18-09-2015
Sanjjh,

Nothing yet.

Rick73

nessjo

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
lbdz said:

Thanks!
Hi lbdz, I am in a similar situation to you and last week I wrote my contact at the BC PNP. I got a second work permit support letter and an updated, non expired nomination letter from BC PNP to go to the border and renew my work permit a second time. They told me that I can get a new (closed) work permit the same way as last time if I go to the border again. I am waiting for my husband to get back from a work trip but in two weeks we will drive to the border and renew our work permits for the second time.

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
Hey R1982 and karkwi or All DECEMBER APPLICANT you guys got email from CIC for RPRF or u guys paid upfront pls let me know since i have't got any RPRF request yet...how many people got RPRF request till now from CIC and if we paid upfront how we can do that pls guide me ?????

lbdz

Star Member
May 26, 2014
nessjo said:
Hi lbdz, I am in a similar situation to you and last week I wrote my contact at the BC PNP. I got a second work permit support letter and an updated, non expired nomination letter from BC PNP to go to the border and renew my work permit a second time. They told me that I can get a new (closed) work permit the same way as last time if I go to the border again. I am waiting for my husband to get back from a work trip but in two weeks we will drive to the border and renew our work permits for the second time.
Thanks nessjo and Michelle888 :D

Already sent them an email explaining the situation. But I sent ti to the general email for information. If they dont answer in 2 days will resend it to the person who sent me the support letter last time. I wasnt sure I was supposed to send anything to that email.

By the way, I heard that now the employer must pay some fee and we have to show the receipt or some kind of form at the border too. Im not sure if this is for Express Entry people or for everybody (I guess for everybody).

Nessjo, did they tell you anything about this?

Thanks again

nessjo

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
lbdz said:
Thanks nessjo and Michelle888 :D

Already sent them an email explaining the situation. But I sent ti to the general email for information. If they dont answer in 2 days will resend it to the person who sent me the support letter last time. I wasnt sure I was supposed to send anything to that email.

By the way, I heard that now the employer must pay some fee and we have to show the receipt or some kind of form at the border too. Im not sure if this is for Express Entry people or for everybody (I guess for everybody).

Nessjo, did they tell you anything about this?

Thanks again
Just send it to whoever sent you the support letter the last time around, I am on a first name basis with my guy at the BC PNP by now :) In my original email to him I had included my last three pay stubs just to support that I am still working with my employer and all I want is a closed work permit so I can keep working with them.

My contact told me that in addition to the new support letter, I also need to bring my new nomination letter (my old one expired) that they need to put in the mail, they can't email that. I am thinking that I will also bring a note from my employer confirming that I am still employed under the same conditions and also the job offer letter that I brought the first time around when I went to the border. I will likely go around the 26th so I'll let you know how it goes but I hope there will be no problem. I think it is mostly the people that are applying for the open work permits that get in trouble....?

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
My application reached CIC on 16 Dec.. Received Medical in May and ECAS was updated in early June.. Nothing for RPRF fees

kambohs

Sep 12, 2014
I'm OPNP applicant!

My application reached CIC on December 1, 2014.
AOR- April 15, 2015
Medical Request- May 7, 2015
RCMP PCC request- May 22, 2015
General Reminder Email: July 2, 2015....Thats it so far...!