+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
R1982 said:
hi ALL
i have got request for RPRF, SCHEDULE-A, POLICE CERTIFICATE and COPY OF PASSPORT from CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia.
i am going to pay RPRF today and rest documents going to send them in a week.
my timeline is:-
BC PNP Inland Applicant
CIO Nova Scotia, Sydney - Application received for PR on December 1,2014.
FIRST EMAIL- with XEP on April 15, 2015.
SECOND EMAIL- XEP AOR on April 24, 2015.
THIRD EMAIL -with UCI & EP on April 28, 2015.
MEDICAL REQUEST - on April 30, 2015.
MEDICAL DONE by me in BRITISH COLUMBIA on may 04, 2015.
MEDICAL DONE by Spouse in INDIA on may 06, 2015.
ECAS Update Showing on may 13, 2015 - Medical results have been received.
RPRF and Schedule Request on :- 02 JULY 2015.
wishing good luck to all.
did you get that reminder email for all those docx where it says that send photostat for passport not original ?

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I received the reminder email. It clearly says that if we already provided all documents we do not have to send anything and infact ignore the email.

I provided everything already. But I didnt send them the PCC from Canada during my initial application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

As it clearly says, you do not need to provide from Canada. ONLY if the officer asks you to give RCMP PCC Fingerprints then we need to provide. Will it be a good idea to provide it even if they are not asking for it?

Thanks

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
n.zaman said:
I received the reminder email. It clearly says that if we already provided all documents we do not have to send anything and infact ignore the email.

I provided everything already. But I didnt send them the PCC from Canada during my initial application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

As it clearly says, you do not need to provide from Canada. ONLY if the officer asks you to give RCMP PCC Fingerprints then we need to provide. Will it be a good idea to provide it even if they are not asking for it?

Thanks
Hi,

well...if you have not provided rcmp + police clearance you should send them anyways...bcz its better in processing..it should go to the next step rather than they ll see after a month...then they think they need police clearance and finger prints and then again it ll take a month..i would say nobody knows what ll go thru the case officer mind...but it always a recommended step to do on the excuse of email reminder you got. Go for it...and who knows it ll save you a few weeks/or months to land as a PR
good luck

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
n.zaman said:

Thanks
I think its good idea.I did submit mine when I submit my application just to avoid any delays

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
n.zaman said:

Thanks
hi n.zaman
my advise you to submit PCC from Canada too...........at CIC Website says you don't need to submit PCC with you PR Application but it dose not say that we don't need to submit PCC for Canada PR. it clearly written we must submitted PCC for every country where we lived more than 6 months.
wish u good luck..!!!

kelly900422

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
R1982 said:
hi ALL
i have got request for RPRF, SCHEDULE-A, POLICE CERTIFICATE and COPY OF PASSPORT from CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia.
i am going to pay RPRF today and rest documents going to send them in a week.
my timeline is:-
BC PNP Inland Applicant
CIO Nova Scotia, Sydney - Application received for PR on December 1,2014.
FIRST EMAIL- with XEP on April 15, 2015.
SECOND EMAIL- XEP AOR on April 24, 2015.
THIRD EMAIL -with UCI & EP on April 28, 2015.
MEDICAL REQUEST - on April 30, 2015.
MEDICAL DONE by me in BRITISH COLUMBIA on may 04, 2015.
MEDICAL DONE by Spouse in INDIA on may 06, 2015.
ECAS Update Showing on may 13, 2015 - Medical results have been received.
RPRF and Schedule Request on :- 02 JULY 2015.
wishing good luck to all.
hi there, a quick question. what PCC they request? a simple one from police station or a RCMP fingerprint pcc?
thanks a lot

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
akhan13 said:
Hi,

well...if you have not provided rcmp + police clearance you should send them anyways...bcz its better in processing..it should go to the next step rather than they ll see after a month...then they think they need police clearance and finger prints and then again it ll take a month..i would say nobody knows what ll go thru the case officer mind...but it always a recommended step to do on the excuse of email reminder you got. Go for it...and who knows it ll save you a few weeks/or months to land as a PR
good luck
Thanks akhan13

I went through the details of how to send police clearance for Canada. It directs to the RCMP website. I cheched this website and it says about CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK

It it part of this check that I have to provide the fingerprints as well. My question is is RCMP and PCC any different? Do I have to collect it seperately?

I already spoke with one of the " accredited companies " for the Criminal Record Check. They told me they would take my fingerprint and make background check, etc etc and send it to CIC directly. So, is it the usual process? Or do I have to send some other documents as well?

Thanks everyone for sharing

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
R1982 said:
hi n.zaman
my advise you to submit PCC from Canada too...........at CIC Website says you don't need to submit PCC with you PR Application but it dose not say that we don't need to submit PCC for Canada PR. it clearly written we must submitted PCC for every country where we lived more than 6 months.
wish u good luck..!!!
Hello R1982!

Thank you so much!

Actually I am travelling to my home country for about 2 months. So I think I ll do the Criminal Record Check (that includes the fingerprint) before going. Also, I noticed, CIC usually gives about 30 days of time to send the passport when they request for passport.

Based on the current timelines and processings, how long would it take after submitting RPRF and medical received should we expect for the Passport Request ( I know it might vary from case to case, but from stat and current timelines from the forum)

Best wishes for everyone.

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
ri123 said:
did you get that reminder email for all those docx where it says that send photostat for passport not original ?
hi ri123
yes its a REMINDER EMAIL.
i have not Paid RPRF yet so i m going to Pay RPRF today. i m gong to send them new Updated Schedule A Information by Canada Post as soon as possible.
i have submitted PCC fron CANADA, INDIA, CYPRUS and have already done medical on 04may2015 so i ignore the Medical & PCC Requirement. my PCC still valid. Its still with in 1 years time period.
wish u good luck.

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
R1982 said:
hi ri123
i have not Paid RPRF yet so i m going to Pay RPRF today. i m gong to send them new Updated Schedule A Information by Canada Post as soon as possible.
i have submitted PCC fron CANADA, INDIA, CYPRUS and have already done medical on 04may2015 so i ignore the Medical & PCC Requirement. my PCC still valid. Its still with in 1 years time period.
wish u good luck.
Okay.I already send them everything when I submit my application But I went back home for one month in Oct 2014 after submitting my application you think I should send them any cover letter or schedule A Information ?

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
R1982 said:
hi ri123
wish u good luck.
The Schedule A should only be updated if there is any gaps/mistakes in that form PRIOR TO when we submitted the application. Should we be providing changes and changes after the appication has been submitted. I mean change of job,etc Because they did not ask for that. Did they?

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
ri123 said:
Okay.I already send them everything when I submit my application But I went back home for one month in Oct 2014 after submitting my application you think I should send them any cover letter or schedule A Information ?
That is my concern as well. But my personal understanding is, If there is no change from the details that you ALREADY PROVIDED BEFORE APPLICATION you should not hae to provide any new documents. Ofourse, your travel falls after the application submit date.

I have a similar question. If we find that all of the documents requested is already being submitted, would be still have to send a letter confirming that we already submitted all updated documents just to show that we are responding to their reminder email :S (I dont think so)

I would be paying RPRF next week, so after making the payment I would EMAIL them the Receipt and also MAIL them with a Cover Letter ?

soriano177

Star Member
May 21, 2015
HELLO, IF I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I SENT MY PCC FROM MY COUNTRY AND FROM CANADA WITH MY APPLICATION. HAVE I SEND AGAIN? OR THEIR SEND TO YOU A E-MAIL REQUIRE THAT.

QUESTION: WHEN THEY SEND A E-MAIL TO YOU FOR PAYING RPRF , THEY REQUIRE PCC AGAIN?

ANOTHER QUESTION IS THAT MY WIFE WAS IN CANADA AND SHE CAME BACK HOME, DO I HAVE TO SEND SCHEDULE A AGAIN? EVEN IF SHE HAS THE SEND ADDRESS BEFORE CAME TO CANADA?

I AM CONFUSED

OKGO

Jul 2, 2015
n.zaman said:
The Schedule A should only be updated if there is any gaps/mistakes in that form PRIOR TO when we submitted the application. Should we be providing changes and changes after the appication has been submitted. I mean change of job,etc Because they did not ask for that. Did they?
I am totally on ur side N.Zaman, it is just a reminder letter from centralized office for everyone of this batch and the contents in every email they sent is exactly same, so it doesn't make any sense if one initially has submitted all the docus required correctly and now resubmit again. If an email sent from them requiring a specific a docu for a specific case, well at that moment that would make more sense to make the move. Right now I would like to suggest to wait and see what's gonna happen.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
OKGO said:
I am totally on ur side N.Zaman, it is just a reminder letter from centralized office for everyone of this batch and the contents in every email they sent is exactly same, so it doesn't make any sense if one initially has submitted all the docus required correctly and now resubmit again. If an email sent from them requiring a specific a docu for a specific case, well at that moment that would make more sense to make the move. Right now I would like to suggest to wait and see what's gonna happen.
I spoke with CIC agent yesterday and they guy was very helpful with tons of information. He told me that it was a generic reminder email for all those guys who might have forgotten to send their stuff in or might have a few documents remaining. He said that you do not have to do anything if you have already included everything in your initial application.
The guy was kind enough to tell me everything about my medicals and my ECAS not being updated with "medical received" status. Others I have spoken with always told me to wait 17 months before calling. The guys also sent me a followup email (which was surprising) regarding further inquiry on why my ECAS was not being updated. But he told me that your daughter's medical is missing in the system and the system is looking for it.

Regarding Canadian PCC, I spoke with a bunch of friends and they told me that CIC does not require Canadian PCC as they perform Canadian background checks themselves.

One more thing, the cic agent also told me that the application is beyond medicals now and they are performing background checks right now. He could not tell me more as he was not able to see further details.