+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

ShoaibMalhi

Aug 12, 2021
Recieved AoR, was able to link application. ADR came in seperate email. ADR is updated orginal Swiss police certificate as the one we submitted with our paper application was sent to us by Swiss authorities in a email (Pdf). Now we have to ask for a paper one. Thanks God some progress seen after 11 months. Medical passed.
Hey. When you did your medical ? How did they notify you for the medical exam ? Email or something?? I got my AOR 20 days ago still waiting for medical.

ShoaibMalhi

Aug 12, 2021
Hey everyone. Quick question..
I got my AOR 20days ago and still waiting for medical. Is it normal ? I have seen comments ppl saying they got there AOR and medical request on the same day.
secondly, how do we getting the notifications for medical ? By mail or message ??
Thanks alot boys and girls !

Vishal1_12345

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey everyone. Quick question..
I got my AOR 20days ago and still waiting for medical. Is it normal ? I have seen comments ppl saying they got there AOR and medical request on the same day.
secondly, how do we getting the notifications for medical ? By mail or message ??
Thanks alot boys and girls !
I'm in the same boat. Received AOR on 3rd of August and nothing thereafter. As far as i've understood aor+bil is received the same day and medical request within 2-3 weeks at max. thereafter in most of the cases. But coz of Afghan crisis, the situation has changed and there's again delay in processing.
My consultant told me that they send an email/message for medical update + it would also be updated in the portal.