+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

gold0001

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-10-2020
Hello, just a quick question
I got my permanent resident application approved and I have sent a email to ircc for my Portal request.
In the email everything is fine except i put date in location field and location in date field.
Do you guys think is there gonna be any issue I should send a new email?
Thanks
Send a another one with correct information. I received the portal request email twice and I responded them twice. Haven't heard anything back yet.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hello, just a quick question
I got my permanent resident application approved and I have sent a email to ircc for my Portal request.
In the email everything is fine except i put date in location field and location in date field.
Do you guys think is there gonna be any issue I should send a new email?
Thanks
Congrats. Another email will work, I guess

Reactions: gold0001

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Recieved AoR, was able to link application. ADR came in seperate email. ADR is updated orginal Swiss police certificate as the one we submitted with our paper application was sent to us by Swiss authorities in a email (Pdf). Now we have to ask for a paper one. Thanks God some progress seen after 11 months. Medical passed.

Jojoba4002

Mar 17, 2021
Recieved AoR, was able to link application. ADR came in seperate email. ADR is updated orginal Swiss police certificate as the one we submitted with our paper application was sent to us by Swiss authorities in a email (Pdf). Now we have to ask for a paper one. Thanks God some progress seen after 11 months. Medical passed.
Congratulations, what a relief this must be for you. Hopefully the rest of the process can be quick and seamless. I wish you get PR within one month as you have waited long enough!

Dadoftiktok

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
S
so happy for you bro. I m September 24, hopefully will get fn soon . Bty what’s your province?

Reactions: soccer_007

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Did you do upfront medical or they used your old one?
All applicant's medical was done prior to submitting PR application. Yes it was upfront - if this is what it means. As per new rule if you have not gone out of Canada your previous medical is considered valid - read somehere.

Reactions: soccer_007