+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Recieved AoR, was able to link application. ADR came in seperate email. ADR is asking for updated orginal Swiss police certificate Medical passed. 53% progress. Background and eligibility in progress. Any idea once PCC is recieved by IRCC how much time will it take to finalise PR process? All applicants have valid Bio.

Reactions: soccer_007

robinsteve

Aug 29, 2021
Ar 04 Aug 2020 Outland
still waiting for AoR.
what's going on with IRCC? When will they speed it up? I am so frustrated right now.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Jul 23, 2021
Hi, just a quick question. I got MR 3 weeks ago and have the medicals done right away. The doctor gave me some documents and he said that I needed to upload those documents but my Immigration consultant says that we don't have to and everything is done electronically and haven't got any update since then. You guys know if we have to upload those documents?

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hi, just a quick question. I got MR 3 weeks ago and have the medicals done right away. The doctor gave me some documents and he said that I needed to upload those documents but my Immigration consultant says that we don't have to and everything is done electronically and haven't got any update since then. You guys know if we have to upload those documents?
To my limited knowledge your doctor updates it at his/her end, your file reference is your UCI, which the case officer at IRCC can see. However should you still feel you need to submit it depends on what document you got from the doctor Usually its a e-medical information sheet with your details, that the doctor gave you. You can submit this via webform.

Reactions: Jorge_siqueiroz