+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP: Paper-based economic class applications went digital

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
I submitted my file on April 17, status is showing submitted. But, in submission date is still blank. Is this thing happened to anyone else or this is normal.
Same thing happened with me today. Today when I checked my portal, the date submitted in now blank. Until now it showed the date I submitted my application.

Arkosa

Dec 6, 2020
Same thing happened with me today. Today when I checked my portal, the date submitted in now blank. Until now it showed the date I submitted my application.
How do you think? İs it a good idea to mail our application(Centralized Intake Office PO BOX 1450Sydney, NS) as well in order to avoid any risk?

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
How do you think? İs it a good idea to mail our application(Centralized Intake Office PO BOX 1450Sydney, NS) as well in order to avoid any risk?
I don’t think so that we should create confusion by making multiple application for same program. That might slow down the actual process and might result in some issues with application.

Reactions: jcbca

kaddu.1

Oct 9, 2019
Hi monark
Can you please tell me, I am unable to do signature on my forms how you did or i am the only getting trouble and also how about writing names in native language , how you did that
Thank you

Reactions: Monark20

Banty1234

Apr 22, 2021
Hi monark
Can you please tell me, I am unable to do signature on my forms how you did or i am the only getting trouble and also how about writing names in native language , how you did that
Thank you
You just need to write your name with Pen in your native language.

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi monark
Thank you
Hi. You can just print the filled forms, sign it, write your names in native language and then scan the printed forms and upload the scanned copies.

donprof

Jan 30, 2017

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
If you refer to the online application, you do not need to print any of the forms and sign them individually. The digital signature by the principal applicant covers it all. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html
Damn. I just missed that. Anyhow I was required to print form to write my name in my native language. But I guess I have just written my first and last name in digital signature panel, while my passport name also contains my middle name. Hope that doesn’t make any issue!

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
Damn. I just missed that. Anyhow I was required to print form to write my name in my native language. But I guess I have just written my first and last name in digital signature panel, while my passport name also contains my middle name. Hope that doesn’t make any issue!
Personally, I don't think that it should be a problem.

kaddu.1

Oct 9, 2019
Hi. You can just print the filled forms, sign it, write your names in native language and then scan the printed forms and upload the scanned copies.
thank you for you help.
1. Do we have to write none in every single box of travel history or just tik didn’t travel.

2. If I have worked for one month for one employer can I write it in 2020-01 to 2021-1 or 2020-01 to 2020-02

3.And how about photos do we just have to scan and upload and how to know the dimensions, what about backside of the photo with don and photographer

4.1. I have a child who is Canadian citizen do I have to mention in generic application form and how about baby’s photos . Hopefully you know

Apr 29, 2021
Wow, how unlucky I am... Ontario PNP international student Stream. Only one applicant which is me myself. Received confirmation of nomination on March 25 2021 and submitted paper-based to Sydney got Apr 9th 2021Canada Post signature.o_O Assuming AR is Apr 9th? My deadline to get NRST rebate is Nov 13th 2022...if I. even have enough time left.

Reactions: anithar

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Does anyone have any idea what is or what will be the processing time via this way of applying?

Also, when I am submitting forms such as imm 0008 or any other, am I using the same forms with the same date that i have used to apply for PNP or should the new forms be filled out with the most recent date?