Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
W
i applied in december paper based, no response yet. Can i submit again via online?
Well ! I submitted my application on in March and I asked my lawyer the same question. He said NO, we can’t ! Rest I am not sure !

ano2020

Aug 3, 2020
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Is this portal only for the in-landers, who already in Canada? Or someone from outside Canada can use this portal too?

jcbca

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Any applicant through the new digital PR application? Appreciate if you can share your experience
I applied last week. Once you know all documents that apply to your stream, it is a really simple process.

First, create an account on the portal. Then you're going to upload the same documents that you would send by mail on a paper based submission.

The IMM0008 was the only form that I had to fill on the portal, instead of uploading. All other forms and documents will be electronically uploaded, including the front and back scan of your photos, certificates, proof of fees payment, etc.

Once you finish your submission, its state only changes to "Submitted".

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
I applied last week. Once you know all documents that apply to your stream, it is a really simple process.

First, create an account on the portal. Then you're going to upload the same documents that you would send by mail on a paper based submission.

The IMM0008 was the only form that I had to fill on the portal, instead of uploading. All other forms and documents will be electronically uploaded, including the front and back scan of your photos, certificates, proof of fees payment, etc.

Did u get an AOR for your application?

jcbca

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Did u get an AOR for your application?
Nope. As per I mentioned above it's currently under "Submitted" status.

I guess AOR depends upon documents check and might take longer.
My guess is it is somehow similar to OINP submission: just upload your documents and wait.

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
Nope. As per I mentioned above it's currently under "Submitted" status.

I guess AOR depends upon documents check and might take longer.
My guess is it is somehow similar to OINP submission: just upload your documents and wait.
Thanks ! Please update once you get your AOR ! That would give us an idea how things are moving as paper applications are taking anywhere from 6 to 8 months for an AOR.

donprof

Jan 30, 2017

Thank you so much for the update and description of the process. I just hope it has a relatively faster turnaround time..

Reactions: Miracle2018

donprof

Jan 30, 2017

A quick one - I have a colleague who just informed me that he noticed that he could no longer see the attachments (police certificates, etc) of his supporting document immediately after signing the application digitally - did you experience/notice such?

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
A quick one - I have a colleague who just informed me that he noticed that he could no longer see the attachments (police certificates, etc) of his supporting document immediately after signing the application digitally - did you experience/notice such?
I just submitted my application and I now cannot see any documents for my application. so i guess its normal. or i might be wrong

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
I just submitted my application and I now cannot see any documents for my application. so i guess its normal. or i might be wrong
Thank you so much for the feedback . What I meant was prior to submission - after signing digitally. Did you experience same too?