+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

NehaC2022

Jan 31, 2022
where are u located ? Im assuming since I'm located in US I don't need to download any app or do I
of what i have read the call center call goes through via normal phone call only if you are in Canada. for outside canada you need an app

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
If you have provided more than 1 pcc or travel history is extensive like 10-20 countries it can delay 2-3 weeks from the actual time
Not only the number of countries you lived/traveled to.
I think some countries might take longer to process. I've lived abroad in Australia and the USA and have an extensive travel history and got ppr a few weeks ago. If you’ve been to countries in conflict or war, It might take longer.

Jul 21, 2021
Not only the number of countries you lived/traveled to.
I think some countries might take longer to process. I've lived abroad in Australia and the USA and have an extensive travel history and got ppr a few weeks ago. If you’ve been to countries in conflict or war, It might take longer.
Yeah I dont know, my AOR is Aug 17th, BIL 20th dec, paid RPRF 24th of January. Very lined up with many others here that yace received ppr ‍♂

NehaC2022

Jan 31, 2022
Hi i managed to get in touch with the IRCC agents and they could help me with the following information:
PNP applicant from India
Noc 1111
AOR 16 Aug 2021
VO: Winnipeg
Eligibility: passed
Security: not yet started
Criminality: not yet started
Info sharing; complete
Medical: passed (14 Dec 2021)
Biometrics: passed (14 Dec 2021)

However I don't know the dates for eligibility and info sharing. In the experience of people in this group is this looking a good status?
The criminality and security takes long?

Intrance

Aug 14, 2021
Got in touch with the IRCC by phone sharing it here
BC PNP
AOR Aug 19th 2021
COR when applied : USA
Changed to Canada

Eligibility: Passed ( March 1st - the day I got last GU)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not started ( this is strange as last time I called it was Passed- not sure if the representative even looked at it)
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Visa office 1: Etobicoke
Visa office 2: CIO

The status has been exactly like this for a long time , no GU , nothing.

I guess Etobicoke office is one of the slowest too.

Any estimates how much more time it should take.
Thanks !

Last edited:

Test0202

Jan 28, 2022
Hi i managed to get in touch with the IRCC agents and they could help me with the following information:
PNP applicant from India
Noc 1111
AOR 16 Aug 2021
VO: Winnipeg
Eligibility: passed
Security: not yet started
Criminality: not yet started
Info sharing; complete
Medical: passed (14 Dec 2021)
Biometrics: passed (14 Dec 2021)

However I don't know the dates for eligibility and info sharing. In the experience of people in this group is this looking a good status?
The criminality and security takes long?

Lots say criminality does not take long if you don't have a long travel history.

What app did you use to call them?

And how long did it take to get an agent.

Sd1301

Feb 10, 2022
Hey guys... Today I received only one traking id from vfs on name of principal applicant... So am I expecting traking ids for different passport Or only one?

Reactions: Ana_Laura_C