+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
i was trying to talk to the IRCC agents and after waiting for 2 hours on the queue i spoke to one agent , he took all my basic information and then just as he was about to start telling me the status of my application the call got dropped. Should i be concerned if there can be anything wrong? This was my first time ever talking to these people and i am really worried because out of no where the call just dropped
No don't stress at all. They arent immigration agents they're just like customer service agents. so don't worry and try again when you get a chance.

H&M(HRMN)

Feb 28, 2022
AOR-24SEP2021
BIL AND MEP-22 DEC 2021(same day got email of updation)
BIOMETRIC SUBMITTED - 08 JAN 2022( same day got email of updation status)
08 FEB 2022 recieved GU STATUS UPDATED after that it was SUBMITTED(BG(NOW) - we are processing your BG check. willinform if more info needed)
Did not notice the BG before this . What it was ?
No update further . Can someone help me to know what GU was for?
Trying to call IRCC from last 5 days but unable to connect.
Thanks in advance.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
AOR-24SEP2021
BIL AND MEP-22 DEC 2021(same day got email of updation)
BIOMETRIC SUBMITTED - 08 JAN 2022( same day got email of updation status)
08 FEB 2022 recieved GU STATUS UPDATED after that it was SUBMITTED(BG(NOW) - we are processing your BG check. willinform if more info needed)
Did not notice the BG before this . What it was ?
No update further . Can someone help me to know what GU was for?
Trying to call IRCC from last 5 days but unable to connect.
Thanks in advance.
The one u received on 8 Feb was for eligibility pass
after that if u had receive any GU or ur background changed to in progress and came back to we are processing that means u passed security and a sign of ppr within 2 weeks

H&M(HRMN)

Feb 28, 2022
The one u received on 8 Feb was for eligibility pass
after that if u had receive any GU or ur background changed to in progress and came back to we are processing that means u passed security and a sign of ppr within 2 weeks
How long will it take for GU2 as It is almost one month.BG is same we are processing. Never noticed what it was before

Ridham28

Feb 28, 2022
H
i was trying to talk to the IRCC agents and after waiting for 2 hours on the queue i spoke to one agent , he took all my basic information and then just as he was about to start telling me the status of my application the call got dropped. Should i be concerned if there can be anything wrong? This was my first time ever talking to these people and i am really worried because out of no where the call just dropped
Hi Neha Quick question, when I dial this
Just continue trying until you connect to one. It took me ten days...

1-888-242-2100
Yes I'm calling the same number but after one ring IVR says " Your call cannot be completed - Please check the number and dial again" Shd I keep n trying or is there something I'm doing wrong .

NehaC2022

Jan 31, 2022
H

Hi Neha Quick question, when I dial this

Yes I'm calling the same number but after one ring IVR says " Your call cannot be completed - Please check the number and dial again" Shd I keep n trying or is there something I'm doing wrong .
You are calling from which application? I am using TextNow. Even for me it took like 25 attempts to get inside the waiting queue which was 120 minutes. After that one call drop i could not get inside the queue again.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Have you raises any webform? Or contacted IRCC. I am AOR April 2021 still waiting for PPR?
That's not mine that is copied from immitracker

Last to last month ircc didn't touched jan-june 2021 files but in Feb 2022 they started processing Jan and Feb 2021 ones giving them remedical and pprs also after July 2021 aors are bit lucky they are receiving ppr latest one is for 28 oct 2021 from India and they are giving GU for Nov 2021 too

I think they will start working files of March and April 2021 soon maybe in
March 2022 end
Good luck

You can raise a webform too or try contacting ircc

Ridham28

Feb 28, 2022
You are calling from which application? I am using TextNow. Even for me it took like 25 attempts to get inside the waiting queue which was 120 minutes. After that one call drop i could not get inside the queue again.
where are u located ? Im assuming since I'm located in US I don't need to download any app or do I

Jul 21, 2021
Hello everybody. Read in a couple of posts that travel history can delay background check. Anybody reckon by how much in case or extensive travel history. Thanks ✌

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hello everybody. Read in a couple of posts that travel history can delay background check. Anybody reckon by how much in case or extensive travel history. Thanks ✌
If you have provided more than 1 pcc or travel history is extensive like 10-20 countries it can delay 2-3 weeks from the actual time