+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

hajihd

Oct 31, 2019
Hey, did you have any update recently? I got ADR on 15th FEB and submitted the next day. No news after then.
not yet any update. How about you?
some people say that my case will be extremely slow due to partner's US visa rejection, travel history & multiple PCCs :(.

Lexcarryon

Feb 10, 2022
not yet any update. How about you?
some people say that my case will be extremely slow due to partner's US visa rejection, travel history & multiple PCCs :(.
I received a ghost update and an email notification 4 days after uploading the ADR and no additional update afterwards. What’s your AOR date?

Ayoub_Gharbi

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Hey there!

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread.
I have been confused for several weeks on what should I do in my case.

I've been working with a Canadian Company (remotely) as an independent contractor for more than a year. They recently started working on my work permit application and got me a LMIA (valid until JULY 2022).

I was doing an express entry application in parallel and happened to get OINP then got ITA.
When filling my ITA application, I'm confused on what should I upload in proof of funds (required) field.
Since I have a valid job offer and on my employment agreement, they mentioned that I have a relocation package which is worth 20k CAD.

So my question is, what should I upload for my POF and how much money should I put in the POF field in my ITA personal details. (Married and have one child)

Thanks!

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Hey there!

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread.
I have been confused for several weeks on what should I do in my case.

I've been working with a Canadian Company (remotely) as an independent contractor for more than a year. They recently started working on my work permit application and got me a LMIA (valid until JULY 2022).

I was doing an express entry application in parallel and happened to get OINP then got ITA.
When filling my ITA application, I'm confused on what should I upload in proof of funds (required) field.
Since I have a valid job offer and on my employment agreement, they mentioned that I have a relocation package which is worth 20k CAD.

So my question is, what should I upload for my POF and how much money should I put in the POF field in my ITA personal details. (Married and have one child)

Thanks!
As you have LMIA you don't need PoF. Research this area on the CiC website for full clarity.

• Love
Reactions: Ayoub_Gharbi

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Just making sure… after receiving the PPR email, do we only need to send a passport (+ other documents) for stamping? No further action is required, isn’t it?